7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
purpdrobt
4evr_luv_Guardian_angel
I heart this show
so many adventures

dont forget about the cool a** bad guys like the big foot and that creepy guy who cuts hair and those cray government dudes and my personal favorite the creepy cat guy heart

Don't forget courage's obnoxious loud a** scream. lol, too funny.

Demonic Sex Symbol

As a child, I didn't like that show till later as a teenager, it was fun to watch poor Courage tried to save his 'mom' from almost everything.

User Image
Put me in the spotlight...

Oh boy did I adore that show. I was so happy when they brought it back on Cartoon Network for awhile. That's one of the few cartoons I still watch. My mom hated it though. She thought it was too gross or creepy. And her close friend loved it. But yeah, I wish I could watch it again.

Plus Courage was so cute. And faithful. I like how Eustace died or had something bad happen to him quite often at the ends of episodes.

I was born for it.

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Courage! <3 One of my favorite TV shows ever.
My favorite episode is the one with Dr. Zalost and his unhappy cannon ball project.
"Raaaat come here raaat. Give me a hug. What? You call that a hug? Your not even trying! Get out of here!" Rat:....nyeaaa...

Inquisitive Duck

24,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
its a good show

Timid Flatterer

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I love Eustace and that big crazy mask he uses to care Courage. "BOOGA BO BOOOGA!" xd
i like the staring competition he had with the creepy cat lol
I have the first season so I can go watch it anytime. heart Favorite episodes are the one with the slab hahaha, boy was that one just ... creepy. And the other one is that tree with the mouth that count grant wishes or something. Haha.

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Muriel is too nice.
Eustace is cruel.
Wonder how they got married. Anyway the show is nice but the spider episode freaks me out.

Friendly Gaian

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I used to watch this show and still do whenever they play it but I always hated the episode with the spiders and the one with the mummy's curse. Whenever they showed the mummy ghost thing saying give back the slab it would freak me out but I can stand that part now.
RebellionWars
purpdrobt
4evr_luv_Guardian_angel
I heart this show
so many adventures

dont forget about the cool a** bad guys like the big foot and that creepy guy who cuts hair and those cray government dudes and my personal favorite the creepy cat guy heart

I absolutelyt loved the creepy cat! By the way nice avi.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Annawuvyou
RebellionWars
purpdrobt
4evr_luv_Guardian_angel
I heart this show
so many adventures

I absolutelyt loved the creepy cat! By the way nice avi.

O.o Thank you.

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
purpdrobt
this is one of my all time favorites because hes just a dog with two old people who is always getting into it with various and odd enemies, anyone agree?

I love absolutely love Courage.
I just had to buy the first season when it came out.
I really wish they never stopped making it though. D:
It's a great show.
When I was younger the episode with King Ramses always scared me. :3
Animals attack based upon instinct. They are either hungry or protecting their territory. Still, when an animal attacks we attribute human emotion to the event. We say things like, "The animal was crazy", or "It was like it was possessed". None of this is true. Animals behave as animals, they do not reason like we do.

Trash

I was scared shitless of that show when I was younger. I love it now though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff