Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is one of my all time favorites because hes just a dog with two old people who is always getting into it with various and odd enemies, anyone agree?
Great show!
Oo the cartoon of Courage the cowardly dog is one of my all time favourite cartoon
i cnt stay to watch this show, i like all the episodes of courage ..... its really interesting show.

Greedy Explorer

3,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

They were supposed to make it again this spring but it didn't get enough advertisement on the television so CN took the idea off.
SnippytheMouse
User Image

They were supposed to make it again this spring but it didn't get enough advertisement on the television so CN took the idea off.

oh thats bullshit! scream i love him and wish theyd bring him back haha there wasnt a bad episode of it

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Love love love this show. biggrin
I heart this show
so many adventures
4evr_luv_Guardian_angel
I heart this show
so many adventures

dont forget about the cool a** bad guys like the big foot and that creepy guy who cuts hair and those cray government dudes and my personal favorite the creepy cat guy heart

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Freaky Fred like to be... naughty... twisted

But SRSLY, love Courage to death. Always will.

3nodding

Liberal Genius

Courage is one of the best memories from my childhood (:
I love his screaming fits, his drunk laugh, and Eustace, I always found Eustace hilarious.

Episodes that I most remember is "Doc Gerbil's world" cos of the "it's a small world" sounding song xD and cos at the climax scene they put that dramatic music lol

Also the "Return the slab" episode, I remember most because it was so scary for me as a kid and also cos of King Ramses funny song xD

And also the episode where the old lady turns into a little girl and the one where they visit the louvre in Paris biggrin
SnippytheMouse
User Image

The fiends D:< Oh well, the new episodes of any tv show tend to suck.

Dapper Ladykiller

It's been years since I watched that show and it STILL freaks me out

Durem Genius

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My favorite show of all time. It was an amazing show and it even was able to sneak in subtle good influences. Like the importance of family, how to deal with bad people with kindness, how courage can overcome any situation, ect. Not only was it an amazing and enjoyable show, it also taught us young kids valuable lessons without being in your face about it like they are now.

Ghost Neko

It's crazy! cat_rofl
There was this episode Perfect which was crazy. cat_lol
Was this before or after Hannah Montana? cat_ninja
You know because nobody's perfect. cat_3nodding

Ghost Neko

Doctor Screw
It's been years since I watched that show and it STILL freaks me out

That music is so annoying that it's scary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff