Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 >

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Krazy-Chibi
I have to say, Smile Smile Smile is probably my favorite song so far in season 2! xp
I love this song.

No, I ADORE it. It makes me cry. crying

Romantic Lunatic

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Looks like Spike will be getting another episode! Also yeah, Smile, Smile, Smile was an awesome song! I'm glad I waited for it like a good Brony! emotion_awesome

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Fluttershy episode

2 week wait.
Curse you Hasbro.

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
The new episode was awesome! I keep saying that but it's true!

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Haha! Iron Will has quickly jumped into my favorite characters list. xd

Romantic Memory

I found Iron Will to be kinda creepy. I think maybe it's because he kept referring to himself in the third person. xd

Overall I really liked this episode. My only concern is: Where was Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Spike? I prefer it when you see all the main cast in an episode, even if it's only for a moment.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
[-REB-]
I found Iron Will to be kinda creepy. I think maybe it's because he kept referring to himself in the third person. xd

Overall I really liked this episode. My only concern is: Where was Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Spike? I prefer it when you see all the main cast in an episode, even if it's only for a moment.

I made a new headcanon about this episode in particular: this episode is a prequel before the Elements of Harmony (since she learned how to use THE STARE). Now, you're wondering: BUT SHE TALKED TO CELESTIA IN A LETTER. Well in canon, Celestia is equal to God now so she prayed to her god and told her about how she learned about friendship.

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Oh man this is awesome! Lyra is canon now! (Heartstrings being her last name)

Tons of New Blindbags! + Actual Lyra / Trixie! + Alicorns!

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
New episode! This one's about Spike! Which is great because he's been missing most of this season.

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Crackle is the best pony dragon.

Xerdawnimus's Pardner

Lunatic

Whuddup, fellow Pegasisters and Bronies?
I found this thread, and I just needed to get this off of my chest.
Started dating a guy few days ago and things are going really good, so we decided to play a game of questions. His first question was 'What's your favourite Cartoon?'
I'm thinking to myself, "Aw damn. This guy is going to think I'm a fool."
So I told him that it was MLP and that I was a brony (I didn't think he knew what a pegasister was) and I told him it was okay if he thought I was weird for it.
He said, "Well, Mel. I hope you're not a brony. That would mean you're a guy. You'd be a pegasister. I am a brony."

Now, holdup, everypony.
I knew this guy was fantastic, but a brony, too?
Now I know why everyone wanted us to get together!

Had to share my little story!
Trot on!

Distinct Gekko

Krazy-Chibi
Crackle is the best pony dragon.
Quoted for truth. The gems in Crackle's scales are just to die for! Certainly Crackle is also a beautiful creature.

Romantic Lunatic

Anypony grabbing those MLP toys from McDonald's? I've been aiming for the Derpy one, but so far have 2 Fluttershys, a Rainbow Dash and a Pinkie Pie. A relative passed me a message that she found "that blue pony I wanted" so I'm hoping it's my Derpy! emotion_yatta

Timid Explorer

PotionsPet
Anypony grabbing those MLP toys from McDonald's? I've been aiming for the Derpy one, but so far have 2 Fluttershys, a Rainbow Dash and a Pinkie Pie. A relative passed me a message that she found "that blue pony I wanted" so I'm hoping it's my Derpy! emotion_yatta

You know you can just ask for a specific toy right?
and sadly it's not Derpy, it's "Lily Blossom" or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff