Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
So I must really be behind times.... I just learned last night there's a sequel!
Not sure how I feel about the fact that part of this is live action. But I'll still watch it at some point.
Is it any good?
No spoilers please!
Pretty sure there are plenty of episodes I missed of Code Lyoko as is... I get to watch it on Demand which is slow (I could go to the internet... but for some reason I never do O.o)
(Also, if anyone has a Code Lyoko fan fiction they particularly like, or have written, feel free to post. I've been browsing through that the last couple nights)

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes there sequel, or rather Live Action series, its little diffrent then animited series, but sure go on you can watch.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Pablo1989
Yes there sequel, or rather Live Action series, its little diffrent then animited series, but sure go on you can watch.

Have you watched it?

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes but only 4 or 5 episodes because not much time to watch rest.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Pablo1989
Yes but only 4 or 5 episodes because not much time to watch rest.

Oh, were they good anyway?
Vanna1994
So I must really be behind times.... I just learned last night there's a sequel!
Not sure how I feel about the fact that part of this is live action. But I'll still watch it at some point.
Is it any good?
No spoilers please!
Pretty sure there are plenty of episodes I missed of Code Lyoko as is... I get to watch it on Demand which is slow (I could go to the internet... but for some reason I never do O.o)
(Also, if anyone has a Code Lyoko fan fiction they particularly like, or have written, feel free to post. I've been browsing through that the last couple nights)

I love the show except for the theme song & I wish they'd give it a more dramatic ending. One of my favorite things about it is that they are always building up each episode bit by bit to beating the same one enemy. The 5th part is far from terrible, but it's conclusion is still anticlimactic.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
-Soul in this universe-
Vanna1994
Is it any good?
No spoilers please!

I love the show except for the theme song & I wish they'd give it a more dramatic ending. One of my favorite things about it is that they are always building up each episode bit by bit to beating the same one enemy. The 5th part is far from terrible, but it's conclusion is still anticlimactic.

I'm pretty sure I haven't heard the theme song for the sequel, but I loved it for the first series. From the episodes I've seen I really like the show too (Pretty sure I missed some chunks of the show... I get to wtach it on Demand- which can be slow to update, I'd like to start collecting the dvd's anyway..), eventually I will work on watching the sequel too.
Vanna1994
-Soul in this universe-
Vanna1994
Is it any good?
No spoilers please!

I'm pretty sure I haven't heard the theme song for the sequel, but I loved it for the first series. From the episodes I've seen I really like the show too (Pretty sure I missed some chunks of the show... I get to wtach it on Demand- which can be slow to update, I'd like to start collecting the dvd's anyway..), eventually I will work on watching the sequel too.

Doubtlesysl they have all episodes on youtube in English etc. you just type code lyoko episode 1 etc.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
-Soul in this universe-
Vanna1994
-Soul in this universe-
Vanna1994
Is it any good?
No spoilers please!

Doubtlesysl they have all episodes on youtube in English etc. you just type code lyoko episode 1 etc.

I know, just... for some reason I never get around to watching things online sweatdrop

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
I really like Code Lyoko. I have been watching it as far back as I can remember(I think back to the original Toonami days where it started at 5 every evening and ended at 8 every evening). Great Anime.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
NejiSakuraFan
I really like Code Lyoko. I have been watching it as far back as I can remember(I think back to the original Toonami days where it started at 5 every evening and ended at 8 every evening). Great Anime.

Pretty sure that I started watching way back when toonami was on cartoon network as well. Don't remember what made me start watching it exactly, but happy I did lol

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
NejiSakuraFan

Pretty sure that I started watching way back when toonami was on cartoon network as well. Don't remember what made me start watching it exactly, but happy I did lol
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

It didn't debut on Toonami, it aired on 'Miguzi' though, and 'Miguzi' in general was a mismanaged catastrophe of epic proportions.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

It didn't debut on Toonami, it aired on 'Miguzi' though, and 'Miguzi' in general was a mismanaged catastrophe of epic proportions.

Maybe that was it, to many years ago for me to remember accuratley ^.^'
Vanna1994
Javier Cross
Vanna1994
NejiSakuraFan

Maybe that was it, too many years ago for me to remember accurately ^.^'

I managed to recall where it was with such ease, its haunting and it hurts.
'Miguzi' led to the even more catastrophic abomination known as 'CN Real' later on, as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff