Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering if anyone else has watched this new anime on Cartoon Network called 'Code Lyoko' ,yes its slightly cheesy and its badly dubbed, but that is the other reason for this post.
Has anyone watched it, or know where I can find the unedited version of it, or has it even been released in America yet?

(For the most part...I'm pretty sure its anime...cause...yeah...)

er..someone delete the second thread...my computer was being an a** >.<
xXMitsukaiXx
I was wondering if anyone else has watched this new anime on Cartoon Network called 'Code Lyoko' ,yes its slightly cheesy and its badly dubbed, but that is the other reason for this post.
Has anyone watched it, or know where I can find the unedited version of it, or has it even been released in America yet?

umm i thought this was a french cartoon so i dont think it is an anime at least thats what i've heard i could be wrong
Hyuuga_Shuyin
xXMitsukaiXx

umm i thought this was a french cartoon so i dont think it is an anime at least thats what i've heard i could be wrong

Well I would agree with you...except for the opening credits of the first episode were in japanese... whee
xXMitsukaiXx
Hyuuga_Shuyin
xXMitsukaiXx

see i told u i could be wrong....well the animation isnt what would expect from a japanese cartoon but i do like the show it is kind of interesting

Well I would agree with you...except for the opening credits of the first episode were in japanese... whee
See that is why I questioned it for being anime, because of the actual animation of the cartoon. But all in all, it has a pretty decent story line, and I would indeed love to see the unedited version.

If anyone has information about it, please tell me! crying
yea i wouldnt mind seeing a fansub so i can see what its like when it isnt corrupted by the U.S
Damn americans, always ******** with our anime!!! scream
xXMitsukaiXx

yea it sux

Aged Browser

xXMitsukaiXx
rolleyes
It's made in France.
Kansai_Gal
xXMitsukaiXx
rolleyes
It's made in France.

thats what i said but he said the opening was in japanese or something along those lines but i dont really care besides the animation i still like the show
It's come on Migusi 5;00-7;00 It comes on five thirdty.
I really did not get into that show.. It was rather weird and everything. It's so not, anime. And the digital (3-D) scene was weird and scary. Their foreheads are like extra big and the main character girl's costume that looked like a ninja or samurai or something, she wears too much make-up and it was scary.. sweatdrop
Well excuse me! xp
How the hell am I suppose to know this? Why do you think I'm asking? duh! sweatdrop

Anywho, I actually think it has a good plot line, and the 3d bit is a bit strange...but still cool in a way.
I kinda think the whole series is cheesy, and the characters look like they have hydroencephalytis.
Raine_Fire
I really did not get into that show.. It was rather weird and everything. It's so not, anime. And the digital (3-D) scene was weird and scary. Their foreheads are like extra big and the main character girl's costume that looked like a ninja or samurai or something, she wears too much make-up and it was scary.. sweatdrop

yeah,i agree.the theme song's kinda good tho... wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces