One of my favorite shows ever! biggrin

Sparkly Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ulrich's the best. Can't wait to see it
o0-Pau-chan-o0
I'm excited to share that I found out that on Facebook MOONSCOOP revealed earlier this year that they will be bringing a FIFTH season of Code Lyoko back around in 2012! smile

I just found this out today, so if it's not new to you, I apologize. I just thought I would share this incase any other Lyoko fans out there didn't know.

Also, if anyone hasn't seen the last episode of season 4, here is a link to the first part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQqiukIVyyk&feature=fvst

My favorite characters have always been Odd Della Robbia and Aelita. heart

So, what about the rest of you? Anyone like Code Lyoko?

woooooooo!!!!!!!! I gave my boyfriend (we are a nerd couple) the game yesterday. Hey will it be on CN?
i love code lyoko i also like aleita heart heart heart
OMIGOSH!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SEASON TOO!! I just hope it's on TV. Soon. xp

Intellectual Lunatic

ohmygawd
-dies-
ulrich and yumi biggrin
i have most the action figures lol i lost my yumi one though D:

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I believe they will be showing it all on Cartoon Network. I wish I had more figures and whatnot, but I don't.

I'm about halfway done on my season 1 Casual ODD outfit! smile
Just need the wig. haha.

Dapper Phantom

Casting is going until August. Don't worry about it being on tv if it is it will be a few years. It's a reboot

Dapper Phantom

JustDance04
Yes, I heard of this. I also heard it will be part live-action, part animated. Stuff like that never goes down well. Besides, what would be in the plot? They've already destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer.
It's a reboot. And I think it's motion capture like Beowulf or polar express not straight live action

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Me and my brothers still watch code kyoko!!

Hunter

Yes!! I absolutely LOVED this show! Odd fan forever. <:

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
darkz2005
JustDance04
Yes, I heard of this. I also heard it will be part live-action, part animated. Stuff like that never goes down well. Besides, what would be in the plot? They've already destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer.
It's a reboot. And I think it's motion capture like Beowulf or polar express not straight live action
stare I've avoided this topic because I absolutely do not believe this is going to happen. Beowulf/Polar Express has never been a computer animation style of any French studio I have even had slight glimpses of. The original Code Lyoko 3D was motion caption capture from the get go. Who is even supposed to be making this abomination?

Dapper Phantom

ImKagetsu
darkz2005
JustDance04
stare I've avoided this topic because I absolutely do not believe this is going to happen. Beowulf/Polar Express has never been a computer animation style of any French studio I have even had slight glimpses of. The original Code Lyoko 3D was motion caption capture from the get go. Who is even supposed to be making this abomination?
Fifth season (Evolution)

This season, officially identified as "Code Lyoko: Evolution", is a series reboot and is set to be aired in the Fall season of 2012. The series will be filmed in live-action animated in France, but the Lyoko scenes will still be CGI.[3] The official logo for Code Lyoko: Evolution was revealed on the website on the 3rd February 2012.[11] On February 29, it was announced that the new season will be co-produced by Angoulême-based production company, Norimage. The season is estimated to have a budget of €5,600,000.[12]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff