Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Noob

13,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dafuq happend to cartoon network? Its just retarded s**t now! Remember the good old days?

Well,there gone.

Familiar Trickster

They went down hill...

Partying Genius

1,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
at one time here in the uk they showed some decent anime style shows like teen titans and things but its just really stupid now
joannalexa
Dafuq happend to cartoon network? Its just retarded s**t now! Remember the good old days?

Well,there gone.

No, I remember getting the mediocre at best, a**-end of the Animation Renaissance, throwing stupid, cliché ridden s**t, and 30 minute toy Commercials at us.

Which have suddenly become amazing in the collective memories due to the power of Nostalgia-Goggles.

Robotic Exhibitionist

If you can't see that there are some great cartoons on right now, you have loving animation mixed up with loving childhood.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
There are still some good cartoons on cartoon network but they did go downhill from what they used to be.

Quotable Noob

13,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
THEY HAVE LIKE FIVE SHOWS! And they are all crap!

Dangerous Visionary

Funny I think Young Justice, Green Lantern, Regular Show, at times Adventure time, and The New Looney Tune Shows are some of the best animated series we have had in a while.

Gumball is fine too but I think the art style and humor evades me at this age. I probably would have liked it more if I was a whole lot younger.

Quotable Noob

13,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I know that the few shows they have now are kinda acceptable. But that used to have lots of shows that were GOOD, its all gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff