Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masterdj2's Wife

Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Oggy and the cockroaches, theyre just as entertaining as ever, nothing can beat the impossibility of everything that is happening in every episode.
Arthur, Dragon Tales, Fairly Odd Parents, and recently, Sofia the First and Jack and the Neverland Pirates.

Mostly little kid shows but man, I love them. :>

Devoted Miko

Teen Titans, Dexter's Lab, Spongebob...
And - even though I haven't seen it in a very long time - The Powerpuff Girls. Seriously, such an addicting show!

Robotic Exhibitionist

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Adventure Time, The Venture Bros., Superjail!, almost any CN show from the late 90s. I'm going to watch some Courage the Cowardly Dog tonight.

And Transformers. Always Transformers.

Shy Sweetheart

Creativerealms

Totally Spies (For all the wrong reasons)

What are all the wrong reasons?

For me the main one is Ninja Turtles, doesn't matter what series, as soon as I see one episode it turns into a marathon.

Other shows are:
- Daria
- Gravity Falls
- The Weekenders
- Xaolin Showdown
- Venture Bros
- Hotwheels battle force 5
- Young Justice
- Batman the brave and the bold
StrangelySilentSoul
Creativerealms

Totally Spies (For all the wrong reasons)

What are all the wrong reasons?

Fetish Fuel. To me Totally Spies is pure fetish fuel, and that's why I watched it all the time, not because it was any good.
Mission Hill, even if there were only eight episodes made and one or two lost table reads floating around Youtube.

And Undergrads.

Two amazing shows that got viciously ******** up the a** and butchered before their time.

It almost broke my heart when I heard the Mission Hill guys are working on The Clevland Show..... Masters like that working on THAT? It is so painful to imagine.

As for undergrads... That guy whose brainchild it was.... I wonder if he is even alive anymore... While Mission Hill was simply the under-appreciated, incomplete, masterpiece of it's creators, they let it die (Begrudgingly so, if commentaries are any indication), anyone who knows anything about it knows how much Undergrads meant to it's creator.

Eight years desperately trying to get it back on the air before fading in 2009.... I really wonder if he lost the will to live or something....

Then I bet we'll find out he's working for "SETH MCFARLENE PRESENTS, FAT DADS, HOT MOMS, SOCIALLY AKWARD KIDS, AND WACKY ROOMMATES #521!!!! ALSO KNOWN AS "BIG CITY MAN!"

And my heart will break again.

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sailor moon
Andy French
Mission Hill, even if there were only eight episodes made and one or two lost table reads floating around Youtube.

And Undergrads.

Two amazing shows that got viciously ******** up the a** and butchered before their time.

It almost broke my heart when I heard the Mission Hill guys are working on The Clevland Show..... Masters like that working on THAT? It is so painful to imagine.

As for undergrads... That guy whose brainchild it was.... I wonder if he is even alive anymore... While Mission Hill was simply the under-appreciated, incomplete, masterpiece of it's creators, they let it die (Begrudgingly so, if commentaries are any indication), anyone who knows anything about it knows how much Undergrads meant to it's creator.

Eight years desperately trying to get it back on the air before fading in 2009.... I really wonder if he lost the will to live or something....

Then I bet we'll find out he's working for "SETH MCFARLENE PRESENTS, FAT DADS, HOT MOMS, SOCIALLY AKWARD KIDS, AND WACKY ROOMMATES #521!!!! ALSO KNOWN AS "BIG CITY MAN!"

And my heart will break again.

There was an update in 2012 at a convention. They don't have any legal rights to the series but they are still trying to bring it back.

i love it when creators never give up on their shows and always try to bring them back on tv. Anyway yeah he's a live and still trying to get his show to return.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Winx Club
Adventure Time
My life as a tenage robot

I will go on marathon mode foe these series. For the last 3 days I was watching winx club and It has been awesome. 4laugh

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Scooby Doo
Recess
Dexter's Lab
Jimmy Neutron
Rugrats
Hey Arnold
Sailor Moon
Looney Toons
Tom & Jerry
Pokemon
Yu-gi-oh
regular show blaugh
There's a lot I like and those that I still watch are Spongebob Squarepants, Blues clues, The Amazing world of gumball, the regular show, adventure time, and a lot more. xd

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
For me it'd have to be:

Transformers
Ninja Turtles
Recess
RugRats (for when i feel nostalgic for it)
Rocko's modern life!
Pinky and the Brain!
Hey Arnold
AHHH! Real Monsters!
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Batman the animated series (or any batman show)
The Justice League

Interesting Gaian

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rugrats 3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash