Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

You just love to cancel all your good shows and make stupid wannabe Teen Titans Go s**t .
I swear, If they ever shut down Cartoon Network, I'd laugh .
The only reason WHY Cartoon Network is still alive is BECAUSE of ADVENTURE TIME and maybe Regular Show .
Why does Cartoon Network even bother with DC if they're just going to cancel them shortly ?
s**t, Young Justice could still be alive if CN never cancelled them .
Even though, Their " last " episode ended despairing and sounded like the finale, It wasn't .
I mean, Yet I see fans trying to do their best to get YJ back, But it doesn't look like they're trying hard enough . ; _;
Young Justice was cancelled on March 14, 2013 . There's still a lot of time to get it back on air .
Look, Totally Spies is coming back with a sixth season but it's not going to be on Cartoon Network and it's been YEARS since Totally Spies made a new season . Everyone thought it was cancelled or the series ended, It didn't .
This shows me that Young Justice has A LOT of hope to come back on air .
All I know is that the original date should have ended on 2014 or 2015 .
I do know that there was a talk about bringing Young Justice back since Cartoon Network got off its a** and said " oh yeah, we understand, we might bring it bAck idk this is a talk lol yolo swag ' .
But, who knows . It doesn't have to be on CARTOON NETWORK, It can be on another program, Who cares what program Young Justice ends up on .
s**t, If only Cartoon Network read my thread, They would know how most people feel like WHY are all the good programs were cancelled or ended shortly .

So, anything else ?

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I gave up on the network after Ed, Edd n Eddy ended.
Ad0rbs
You just love to cancel all your good shows and make stupid wannabe Teen Titans Go s**t .
The only reason WHY Cartoon Network is still alive is BECAUSE of ADVENTURE TIME and maybe Regular Show .
Why does Cartoon Network even bother with DC if they're just going to cancel them shortly ?
Even though, Their " last " episode ended despairing and sounded like the finale, It wasn't .
I mean, Yet I see fans trying to do their best to get YJ back, But it doesn't look like they're trying hard enough . ; _;
Young Justice was cancelled on March 14, 2013 . There's still a lot of time to get it back on air .
Look, Totally Spies is coming back with a sixth season but it's not going to be on Cartoon Network and it's been YEARS since Totally Spies made a new season . Everyone thought it was cancelled or the series ended, It didn't .
I do know that there was a talk about bringing Young Justice back since Cartoon Network got off its a** and said " oh yeah, we understand, we might bring it bAck idk this is a talk lol yolo swag ' .
But, who knows . It doesn't have to be on CARTOON NETWORK, It can be on another program, Who cares what program Young Justice ends up on .
s**t, If only Cartoon Network read my thread, They would know how most people feel like WHY are all the good programs were cancelled or ended shortly .

So, anything else ?

Young Justice and Green Lantern were canceled because they weren't making enough money. Don't get me wrong, I loved both shows, but the reality is that the chosen demographic of Young Justice, Green Lantern, and any show in the DC Nation line up, are children. Kids weren't buying the related merchandise (mostly toys) and whatever else the shows sponsors were selling, so the shows were canceled. Animation costs a lot of money to produce, and if they don't turn a profit, not matter how good a show is, it will get canceled.

Magical Girl

TuckyX
Ad0rbs

So, anything else ?

Young Justice and Green Lantern were canceled because they weren't making enough money. Don't get me wrong, I loved both shows, but the reality is that the chosen demographic of Young Justice, Green Lantern, and any show in the DC Nation line up, are children. Kids weren't buying the related merchandise (mostly toys) and whatever else the shows sponsors were selling, so the shows were canceled. Animation costs a lot of money to produce, and if they don't turn a profit, not matter how good a show is, it will get canceled.

And, if the Video Game gets most of the buys ?
Ad0rbs
TuckyX
Ad0rbs

So, anything else ?

I only see either show coming back as direct to dvd/bluray movies. Which have been doing ok for DC. Unless CN puts them on a later time slot, directed towards an older demographic, I don't see them ever coming back as tv series.

Magical Girl

TuckyX
Ad0rbs
TuckyX
Ad0rbs

So, anything else ?

I only see either show coming back as direct to dvd/bluray movies. Which have been doing ok for DC. Unless CN puts them on a later time slot, directed towards an older demographic, I don't see them ever coming back as tv series.

According to DC, They were upset that CN shut them off . If only they didn't, Young Justice could have still went on with episodes . And, they refuse for renews . But, if most of the fans work together, I'm pretty sure they'll bring back Young Justice . It doesn't really have to be on CN, anyways .
Ad0rbs
TuckyX
Ad0rbs
TuckyX
Ad0rbs

So, anything else ?

According to DC, They were upset that CN shut them off . If only they didn't, Young Justice could have still went on with episodes . And, they refuse for renews . But, if most of the fans work together, I'm pretty sure they'll bring back Young Justice . It doesn't really have to be on CN, anyways .

True, it would be cool to see another season, on CN, or another channel, but I also wouldn't mind a direct to dvd movie. I guess time will tell.

Magical Girl

TuckyX
Ad0rbs
TuckyX
Ad0rbs
TuckyX
Ad0rbs

So, anything else ?

True, it would be cool to see another season, on CN, or another channel, but I also wouldn't mind a direct to dvd movie. I guess time will tell.

I called CN studios early today, I was pretty unprepared and told the lady I would call her back later . I also heard WB is tough s**t too, But I do believe some shows will get second chances . I'm planning my own petition . Bringing all of the bring back Young Justice pages and arranging them together . It'll be a lot of tough work, I should have done this sooner . I've been looking around and there's FANS that actually CARES about Young Justice, and there are the FANS who act all tough and mighty . Justice League and Justice League Unlimited ended because DC was ready to end up, but DC didn't gave up on Young Justice, CN did . Which leads DC in the desert with Young Justice and saying " Should we continue, wait, or leave it ? " They left it . Are they moving on ? Possibly not . I mean, C'mon . They ended on March 14, 2013 . And, I believe there's a return, But as a DC fan, I'd gladly help Young Justice back on it's feet and make the show looking straight up at Cartoon Network and say " Look at me now, You shut me off, and I've revived on my own . " For once, I'm being positive of a show and I'm god damn proud .
It sucks when shows car cancelled long before they should be. Young Justice was a great show and 46 episodes was too short. I wish the show would have gone on much longer then it did. Same with Green Lantern, only 26 episodes and it left me wanting more. Sym Bionic Titan, Thundercats 2011, Secret Saturdays, all very good shows cancelled way too early. Of course it's not a recent thing, Megas XLR was cancelled way too early and so was the 2002 He-man.

Now yes it's easy to hate on a channel when they get rid of good shows and keep bad ones running. I will never forgive Cartoon network for letting crap like Ed Edd and Eddy run for Ten years, that's way too long for a show that's made of pure hate and misery.

I would be an idiot if I did not notice that cartoon network has gone down hill, however I would also be an idiot if I believed the channel was ever perfect. It always had a mix of crap and good shows and there were times where the channel felt like crap. Right now is not great but I would say that 2005-2006 and 2008-2009 were worse years over all.

Anyway I like teen Titans Go. It's much better then that horrid 2002 cartoon that's for sure. That show suffered from an identity crisis which really hurt my enjoyment. At least Go knows it's a comedy. The 2002 cartoon did not know if it was a comedy, a serous action show, an anime parody or an anime homage and tried to do everything at once and poorly.

Magical Girl

Creativerealms
It sucks when shows car cancelled long before they should be. Young Justice was a great show and 46 episodes was too short. I wish the show would have gone on much longer then it did. Same with Green Lantern, only 26 episodes and it left me wanting more. Sym Bionic Titan, Thundercats 2011, Secret Saturdays, all very good shows cancelled way too early. Of course it's not a recent thing, Megas XLR was cancelled way too early and so was the 2002 He-man.

Now yes it's easy to hate on a channel when they get rid of good shows and keep bad ones running. I will never forgive Cartoon network for letting crap like Ed Edd and Eddy run for Ten years, that's way too long for a show that's made of pure hate and misery.

I would be an idiot if I did not notice that cartoon network has gone down hill, however I would also be an idiot if I believed the channel was ever perfect. It always had a mix of crap and good shows and there were times where the channel felt like crap. Right now is not great but I would say that 2005-2006 and 2008-2009 were worse years over all.

Anyway I like teen Titans Go. It's much better then that horrid 2002 cartoon that's for sure. That show suffered from an identity crisis which really hurt my enjoyment. At least Go knows it's a comedy. The 2002 cartoon did not know if it was a comedy, a serous action show, an anime parody or an anime homage and tried to do everything at once and poorly.

I really don't like Teen Titans Go! .
But, I do believe Young Justice has a very good chance of surviving

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Creativerealms

The old Teen Titans knew exactly what it was. A show can have more than one genre. What was so amazing about that show was that it was real. They were superheroes but they still went through everyday regular issues. It showed that even superheroes are regular people too. smile

Interesting Gaian

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I HATE THAT STUPID ORANGE SHOW!!!!

Blessed Seeker

6,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I didn't watch tv for a long time when I found I could watch anime, read webcomics and so forth on the internet. When I came back to the television years later to watch some good old Ed, Edd and Eddy, Teen Titans and Courage the Cowardly Dog, I was greeted with the fact that they were all canceled a long time ago.

Man, ******** CN.

Magical Girl

niyah2man
I HATE THAT STUPID ORANGE SHOW!!!!

Now that s**t, Should be taken off rolleyes

Magical Girl

Maundering Talespinner
I didn't watch tv for a long time when I found I could watch anime, read webcomics and so forth on the internet. When I came back to the television years later to watch some good old Ed, Edd and Eddy, Teen Titans and Courage the Cowardly Dog, I was greeted with the fact that they were all canceled a long time ago.

Man, ******** CN.

Adventure Time is the only good s**t on CN now emotion_yatta
Cartoon Network = Without Adventure Time = No Business

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out