Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

I was watching the Jurassic Bark episode of Futurama and the waiting scene at the end is very touching. I was wondering if anybody had any other moments in cartoons which gave them the same feeling.

I remember an episode of Rugrats when I was younger called "Mother's Day" in which Chucky's dad speaks to him about his mom and you find out and the babies talk about the early memories of their moms.

Anybody else got any?

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Seeing one of my favorite episodes or Rocko's Modern Life where Rocko and Hepher go snowboarding. I loved the trees and how they got angry at Rocko.

~Watching Invader Zim again on Nicktoons. Realizing how ******** up of a t.v. show it was now that I think about it.

Dangerous Lunatic

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Johnny Bravo
cool
The zothaq
Johnny Bravo
cool

omg ahhh! your avatar emotion_kirakira

Dapper Dabbler

I second those. Futurama had a lot of emotional episodes, actually, like the space bees one, the one with Fry's nephew, the AU box one, the one where Fry makes a deal with the devil, and the one where Leela accidentally knocks up Kif and Amy has to be there for him.

The last episode of Mighty Max gets me too. Everyone dies and Max gets sent back in time to prevent that from happening. It's just, wow, a surprisingly mature story from a show like that.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Tenkohime
I second those. Futurama had a lot of emotional episodes, actually, like the space bees one, the one with Fry's nephew, the AU box one, the one where Fry makes a deal with the devil, and the one where Leela accidentally knocks up Kif and Amy has to be there for him.

The last episode of Mighty Max gets me too. Everyone dies and Max gets sent back in time to prevent that from happening. It's just, wow, a surprisingly mature story from a show like that.

Oh! The episode with Fry's nephew is a nit weepy. Not that I weeped.... Futurama is very good at those kinds of things.

Adorable Bunny

The futurama episode with Fry's dog. I get sad at the end when his dog is waiting for him for 12 years. but in the benders big score movie its refrenced. any dog movie makes me cry at the end when the dog dies.
rugrats the last babysitter it's where elisa babysits smile

Fashionable Sex Symbol

very_sweet_fluttershy
rugrats the last babysitter it's where elisa babysits smile

I have to look that up. I have probably seen it as a child.

Dapper Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Anything in rugrats that referenced Chucky's mom and most recently I got affected by Iroh and his son in Avatar.

Didn't even need the full episode, just heard the clip of him singing little soldier boy on youtube and I teared up.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

washu-the-powerful
Anything in rugrats that referenced Chucky's mom and most recently I got affected by Iroh and his son in Avatar.

Didn't even need the full episode, just heard the clip of him singing little soldier boy on youtube and I teared up.

Aaaw, Of all the things in the Pokemon Movie that moved me, it wasn't the Ash turning to stone. It wasn't the cries of Pikachu or the Pokemon fighting.

What moved me was Meowths speech about how if we should look at everyone for what's the same and not for what's different.

Terrible movie. Bright moment in it.

Dapper Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Capriqua
washu-the-powerful

Aaaw, Of all the things in the Pokemon Movie that moved me, it wasn't the Ash turning to stone. It wasn't the cries of Pikachu or the Pokemon fighting.

What moved me was Meowths speech about how if we should look at everyone for what's the same and not for what's different.

Terrible movie. Bright moment in it.

That and I enjoyed the song they used for it.

I want to say there was a touching moment in one of the ed, edd, n eddy episodes. But I don't think there was a lot of moments even though I love that series. Maybe the ending of the Big picture show movie.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
The King Ramses song that plays in Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Robotic Exhibitionist

This old Little Mermaid movie. I watched it over and over and over again when I was very, very young. Like, 3 or 4. I can't help but be filled with lovely nostalgia because it's one of my earliest memories. Also, I think it's what gave me my love for tragedy. I love sad s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff