Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Conventioneer

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm pretty sure I've had a crush on at least one character from every movie, anime, TV show, video game, or book that I've ever come into contact with. xp
So let's see...
Zorbak the Necromancer, in my Sig, for one. He's fuzzy, yet bad-a** at the same time! twisted
...Too bad he's married. emo
Beastboy from Teen Titans.
Dib and Zim from Invader Zim. (Currently crushing on Dib. emotion_bigheart )
Stinkie from Casper.
Jojo Mcdodd from Horton Hears a Who. *SQUEE!*
Death the Kid, Soul Eater.
Grey, Fairy Tale.
Sebastian ( emotion_bigheart ) and Ciel, Black Butler.
Shifu, Kung Fu Panda.
Link, Monsters Vs. Aliens. (The Missing Link.)
Onceler, The Lorax. (Oh, yes. heart )
Mr. Blik, Catscratch. (Until Katilda showed up, and was too awesome for me to despise.)
Chester and AJ, Fairly Oddparents. ("Dead frog?" Me: Awwwwwww! emotion_kirakira )
Diego and Buck, Ice Age.
Kyle the Conjurer, Fanboy and Chum Chum.
Sheldon, My Life as a Teenage Robot.
Ratchet, Ratchet and Clank.
Daxter, Jak and Daxter.
Crypto, Destroy All Humans.
Wilbur, Meet the Robinsons.
Thatch and Wolfie, Casper's Scare School.
And the most recent, Dipper Pines, from Gravity Falls. emotion_bigheart
I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any at the moment...
Excuse me while I go Fangirl some more...

Quotable Conventioneer

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
crimsoncolours
Ugh. I was about 6 or 7 and I had a /MAJOR/ crush on Nigel Uno from Codename: Kids Next Door. I was little and didn't know better so now I get picked on for it by my family. The KND fandom is still pretty good and I love the show.
I guess I didn't learn anything from that so now I like Ivan (Russia) from Hetalia. ( ; u ; )

OH MAN, you just reminded me of another one! How'd I forget? I had a crush on Numbuh Four! heart
I kinda had a crush on Gwen from Ben 10 and Madeline when I was younger. Madeline when was really really young

User Image

User Image
Oh boy the list of cartoon crushes I had. I will compile a list of my top (Rolls magic d20) Holy Crap 20 cartoon crushes! I don't think I actually had that many, so I will throw in sexy cartoon girls in general. I must abide by the ruling of the lucky d20.

20. Nurse (Animaniacs) - HELLOOOOOOO NURSE!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

19. Lina Inverse (Slayers) - Built up to be very unattractive, flat chested and looks that gave her the nickname Dragon Spooker. But she has a personality I cannot help but love, and her appetite and love for food is to be admired.

18. Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda) - You know the cartoon, EXCUUUSE me Princess! But she was built to be more than a damsel in distress, she was capable of defending herself, and she has those sexy elf ears geeky guys tend to like.

17. Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - The only Disney Princess to get into my list. She pulls off the Nerdy book worm type very well. That and when I was in college I attended several classes with a Belle look alike who worked at Disneyland. Puts a whole new dimension on how she would look in real life.

16. Gadget (Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers) - Afraid of being labeled a Furry by including her, but hey, they humanized her SO much and gave her a very nice figure... for a mouse.

15. Tula (Pirates of Dark Water) - Who remembers this underrated cartoon? Why is she on my list? 1. She is very exotic. and 2. She's a freaking Pirate! That's awesome!

14. Diana the Acrobat (Dungeons and Dragons) - I like tomboyish amazonian women (Quite a few more will show up on my list) But here's one who is into playing Dungeons and Dragons, Literally! That's major bonus points

13. Cheetara (Thundercats) - Do I even need to explain why she would be on my list? But I'm not really big into blondes. I'll take Brunettes and Red Heads first.

12. Shampoo (Ranma 1/2) - Falling into the Amazonian category, Shampoo was by far my favorite of Ranma's fiances. If I was in his shoes I would have taken Shampoo without hesitation.

11. Carmen Sandiego (Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego) - A lady of mystery. That red trench coat, that hat! I don't care if you are bad, I love you!

10. Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) - She might have ranked higher on my list, but I had the misfortune of meeting Man Faye at Anime Expo a few years back, I cannot look at her the same way again. sad

9. Sorceress (He-Man) - Don't know how old she is, don't care. The whole falcon costume thing she has is a great look! I don't remember my first cartoon character crush, but she just might have been my first.

8. Demona (Gargoyles) - Not sure why I would rank someone this high who is more likely to kill me than kiss me. Maybe it's the Deanna Troy voice?

7. April O'Neal (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) - One of these days I will beat the Ninja Turtles to the punch, rescue April, and keep her for myself!

6. Wonder Woman (Justice League) - Yet another Amazonian, But this Themascyran proudly wears the Red White and Blue! Awesomeness!

5. Kim Possible (Kim Possible) - The type of girl I would have loved to have dated when I was in high school, but when the show debuted in 2002 I was already well into college... Well by now she would be legal to date.

4. Rogue (X-men) - Oh Rogue, the forbidden fruit that no man could ever touch. Unattainable, which makes her more desirable.

3. Mystique (X-men) - Jury's still out on the blue skin, but hey, she's another red head, and she can become any woman on my list! Best of both worlds!

2. Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) - Wow! How could this red headed bombshell only land at #2? Answer, married woman, A hot red head, but is no longer on the shelf.

1. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo) - She can fly, break through walls, shoot lazers, and is a 1,000 year old mummy! All the things I could hope to find in a woman! Okay maybe not, but I can't help it, I just love Ryoko!

And there it is, my top 20 (Curse you lucky d20) sexiest animated characters/crushes. If you read the whole post, either you were really interested in what I had to say, or you were really board.
From what I remember I had a few little cartoon crushes on Darien & Haruka from Sailor Moon. I also remember prince Van & Allen from Escaflowne!

Invisible Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Wolverine was sort borderline hero worship and crush, same with Cyber Six. Although I did believe at the time that she turned into a guy during the day and was a girl at night.
Mighty Max. It helped that he was voiced by Rob Paulsen. redface

Distinct Dabbler

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I think my first crush was Aladdin. Or maybe Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast.

Mega Man-Lover

I think my first one was Cybersix in her Adrian Seidelmen disguise. I don't care of she was a reverse trap - she looked adorable.

Captcha: nut case

Tell me something I don't already know.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Gally - Battle Angel Alita

Moonlight Harvester

Oblina from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters. ^^;

Sparkly Lover

Oh goodness. John Smith from Pocahontas was certainly one of my bigger animated childhood crushes. And when I was 13, I really liked Denahi from Brother Bear, though I don't know why.

I also had a thing for Ren from Pirates of Darkwater. Dark skin, long blond hair and blue eyes? Hello. Also Tom from Tom and Sheenah, which is not a very well known cartoon, I don't think.

In terms of anime, I had some of the more common crushes when I was 13-14, back in the early-mid 2000s when everyone was crushing on them: Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, Malik Ishtar, Yami and Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh, Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi... Yeah.

Long haired pretty boys seemed to be my thing. redface

Timid Phantom

I had quite a few, but my biggest was Johnny Bravo from well...Johnny Bravo XD
As dumb as he was, I couldn't help but like him.
And I liked The Tick a lot too, but I was it when I was little, way to little to call a crush I think, but I was very fond of him 3nodding

Max from Max Steel was another one I liked, if anyone remembers that show.

Invisible Nerd

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Christopher Robin, Howl from Howl's moving castle and Peter Pan. emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash