Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ok so when i was little i had a mager crush on Max
User Image
(the one in the red Shirt if u didn't know) i because i loved his hair and personality

so if you had a crush on a cartoon say who and why

Eloquent Streaker

There were a number of them, but the strangest one is probably Demona from Gargoyles. She may have been an evil, psychotic, backstabbing monster who wanted to destroy all of humanity, but she was a HOT evil, psychotic, backstabbing monster who wanted to destroy all of humanity.

Funny enough, I wound up having a crush on her voice actress almost ten years later, when I started watching Star Trek: The Next Generation (Demona's VA, Marina Sirtis, played Counselor Troi on TNG).
Just as a Kid? I still have some now but okay my crush as a kid was on Disney's version of Robin Hood.
Lion-O I was too young to understand I wanted to make him my bad kitty.

Now a days I'm all about my lesbionic crush on Lumpy Space Princess.

~P~Q~M~
BuddysPopufurFan
ok so when i was little i had a mager crush on Max
User Image
(the one in the red Shirt if u didn't know) i because i loved his hair and personality

so if you had a crush on a cartoon say who and why

a very fascinating topic.
sigh! heart when i was a kid, this was the cartoon character I had a crush on - Gadget Hackwrench from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers. heart
my, how time flies. And I actually married someone like her! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Supportive Seeker

Cheetara was my cartoon crush as a kid.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
Um, I'm pretty sure it was Trent from Daria when I was 13ish.
Wheeler of Captain Planet

Magical Bookworm

9,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Streaker 200
I can't really remember any crushes from when I was a kid, but I have had quite a few since!

Duke L'Orange from Mighty Ducks (a way underrated cartoon, btw, I highly recommend it)... Brooklyn from Gargoyles (funnily enough Brooklyn and Duke are both voiced by the amazing Jeff Bennett)... Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise...

OH. OH I ALMOST FORGOT. OH MY GOD.

User Image

*BURIES FACE IN HANDS AND SCREAMS* emotion_facepalm

I had the WORST crush on Gambit when I was about 12-13 years old. The 90s X-Men cartoon was like a freaking drug, man. My mom actually gave me a lecture about "reality vs fiction" when she found out. (if only she'd known I'd have a crush on a cartoon alien hockey-playing duck later on, LOL!!!)

I admit I still love the guy. emotion_bigheart

Loyal Loiterer

I'd say my biggest two were Beelzemon from Digimon and Quicksilver from X-Men Evolution. I also had a pretty big crush on Randall Boggs from Monsters Inc. This was all when I was 12-13 years old.
My cartoon crush was Tenten from Naruto :3

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
Freakazoid and Ace from PPG. >//////<

Conservative Friend

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Freddy & Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Shaggy-funny and cute! Freddy-cute and rational!

Invisible Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I used to have a crush on Robin--Batman's sidekick. It was more of an obsession than a crush...I thought I was gonna grow up someday and marry him. xd

Shameless Loiterer

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
There were plenty, but didn't want to be in a relationship with them. I just wanted to own them. I know why now, so it's all good and I still get that feeling for some of the characters in newer shows.

I guess the closest to a cartoon "crush" from my childhood that I remember clearly, would be Chip from Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers. I'm sure there were others before that, but like I said, I don't remember them clearly enough to list them.

Probably He-man or Lion-o, but I can't say for certain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games