Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I was watching the Bleach show, the one about soul reapers, I couldn't help but create my own soul reaper. Please tell me what you think about him.

User Image

Name: Core Yuzu Kurosaki
Great something grandmother: Yuzu Kurosaki

Spoiler:

Core is from Ichigo's family thousands of years into the future from Yuzu's dissidents. Core sometime have Yuzu's behavior, but his violence is critical when killing his enemies, which is often . Core came from a evil future where everything is evil, he know only violence and more pain for others. Yuzu, she later raise Core up as good before letting him go into Her good future

Ichigo, he later fight off a evil female of himself from a different universe, a possible list of villains to later come. Rukia later killed the female Ichigo.

Super zanpakuto: Demon

Core's zanpakuto can weaken others quickly to the brink of death, exhaust you quickly, the longer you fight him the quicker you will die. His second zanpakuto power named Killer, is crowd control! Your attacks bounce back on you a thousand times stronger, leaving Core laughing at you. The demon move is weak against a girls cuteness and her girlishness behavior, roughly Yachiru Kusajishi and Orihime Inoue. Core's third deadly move is Death Stroke Banki, Ichigo and Kenpachi own moves nearly on god mode, alterations upgraded heavily.

Familiar Wolf

your character fits the theme of Bleach. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas