Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Lunatic

Caption Kiya
heart I loved this show, and about a week ago I found it on TV. It was the 2 part episode when Harvey Dent turnes into two-face. Made my day. xd

I had a moment like that, I'm now spamming the DVR with recorded episodes... deleting after I watch the ones without The Joker in them... just so mom wouldn't complain.. HAH. The DVR is still spammed with episodes with The Joker >D sweatdrop heart

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
gaia_nitemareleft Batman rocks! gaia_nitemareright

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
xX_SynysterMystery_Xx
Caption Kiya
heart I loved this show, and about a week ago I found it on TV. It was the 2 part episode when Harvey Dent turnes into two-face. Made my day. xd

I had a moment like that, I'm now spamming the DVR with recorded episodes... deleting after I watch the ones without The Joker in them... just so mom wouldn't complain.. HAH. The DVR is still spammed with episodes with The Joker >D sweatdrop heart

I've been trying to watch them but I still havnt seen the Joker yet. >.< I've seen harvy, scarecrow and a bunch of random guys. ~_~
Caption Kiya
xX_SynysterMystery_Xx
Caption Kiya

I've been trying to watch them but I still havnt seen the Joker yet. >.< I've seen harvy, scarecrow and a bunch of random guys. ~_~

Yeahh.. they don't air those ones as much as they used to.. out of every 15 episodes that get recorded... IF im lucky. ONE is with the Joker. xD

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Requiem in Mortis
Best cartoon based off a comic book from the '90s, and I'm willing to call it the best cartoon of the '90s, period.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Party Member 100
          ● I love that show, I watch it all the time. I kind of wish they would revive the series though, it's one of the shows I could watch all day and I wouldn't get sick of, especially the more dramatic episodes. It's a shame the last series, The New Batman Adventures didn't get that many episodes though, I liked the style.

Intellectual Lunatic

I Love Batman.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
This was the show for me when I was a kid. When I was younger I always wanted to be batgirl because she was smart and tough. I remember when I first saw Harley Quinn and I instantly fell in love with that character!

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Yeah I really loved this show growing up. Also found it on tv as well but I don't have the channel which sucks.
My favorite episodes where the two-parter with the computer HARDAC. I love the style of this series and even when you did see really high tech things you could believe that only a select few people had access to these things, so when you find a computer as powerful as HARDAC in this setting he's the size of several houses. Best of all, HARDAC's creator is voiced by the guy from Blade Runner basically playing the same role.
HoroHoro_264
Requiem in Mortis
Best cartoon based off a comic book from the '90s, and I'm willing to call it the best cartoon of the '90s, period.

I still say it's the second best cartoon of the Nineties but really it's all opinion. Why should I argue other which two of greatest cartoons ever was better.
HoroHoro_264
Requiem in Mortis
I concur.
And then I threw a rock at him!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out