Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Seeker

A:TLA hands down. They had more time to have the characters develop and I've had an emotionally deep bond with Sokka <3 . Plus, Azula made a better villain than Amon.

Because the first season of Korra was supposed to be the entire series, the development of the characters was really bad... Especially Bolin and Asami. Extremely underrated characters. Lin and Tenzin tho. BAW$$.

I guess Korra made up for the lack of good characters with an adorable Pabu and 2 hawt fire benders. Again.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I can't choose between the two!

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
DropsOfHoneyDew
Honestly I love Korra but there's something special about ATLA , i mean Korra is action packed and great story line with twists , but ATLA is a deeper, yet funnier it always kept me on my toes and my mind blown. it hold a special place in my heart, i literally became a part of my life and it still has the teachings of Uncle Iroh i have applied them to real life. I really miss the Aang Gang <3

I also feel the same way, ATLA had more meaning. But that kind of happens when they do a 2nd story to any TV, movie, etc.
Ninja Saya 1020
DropsOfHoneyDew
Honestly I love Korra but there's something special about ATLA , i mean Korra is action packed and great story line with twists , but ATLA is a deeper, yet funnier it always kept me on my toes and my mind blown. it hold a special place in my heart, i literally became a part of my life and it still has the teachings of Uncle Iroh i have applied them to real life. I really miss the Aang Gang <3

I also feel the same way, ATLA had more meaning. But that kind of happens when they do a 2nd story to any TV, movie, etc.

I know, I feel like they worked on it more then the new one. But I do like the humor is TLOK! xp

Hilarious Gaian

I LOVE BOTH AANG AND KORRA! :3n
od:

Hilarious Gaian

Tho, I must say that I love ATLA series than LOK.
ATLA made my childhood so wonderful! Meanwhile, LOK characters need more polishing.. Just saying! HA
HAHA LOL! biggrin

Invisible Citizen

I love both. Though, Aang's legend is funnier and much.. awesome? IDK. But the Legend of Korra draws curiosity so yeah.. I'll finish it till the end wink
lilysamantha08
Love the new second Avatar show, The Legend of Korra? Or do you like the original Avatar, The Last Air Bender?

I love the new show, can't wait until season 2!! heart

oh is there going to be season 2 ? I thought it finished because it looked like it came to a conclusion...

Bashful Seeker

klaudux

oh is there going to be season 2 ? I thought it finished because it looked like it came to a conclusion...

Korra as a whole might have about 3 or 4 seasons.

Originally, it was supposed to be a one-season kind of thing, but Nickelodeon demanded another one, I guess. And more, apparently, 'cause the cast is already recording season 3.
rhetina
klaudux

Korra as a whole might have about 3 or 4 seasons.

Originally, it was supposed to be a one-season kind of thing, but Nickelodeon demanded another one, I guess. And more, apparently, 'cause the cast is already recording season 3.

Omg that's great news blaugh
I LOVE both of them, but because I've been with ATLA longer, I just can't betray the classic! Cause it was truly epic tho.. biggrin

11,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i love them both they both have things that really stand out for them. i can't wait to see how Korra's world will evolve and how the old Team Avatar changed the world during their time
i luv both but i liked the first one better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces