Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love the new second Avatar show, The Legend of Korra? Or do you like the original Avatar, The Last Air Bender?

I love the new show, can't wait until season 2!! heart

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love Korra and Avatar but I like Avatar better because it was just...funnier, in a way. Bolin is kind of like Sokka. But yeah. Korra is super cool though xD I love it.
ElectricBeat
I love Korra and Avatar but I like Avatar better because it was just...funnier, in a way. Bolin is kind of like Sokka. But yeah. Korra is super cool though xD I love it.

I know, I love Sokka better than Bolin. I like the attitude of Korra, she is a little immature but she is fun and cool exclaim xp
Did any of you see the last episode? Did you guys like it or did you think they could've made it better?
Theres gonna be a second season of korra?
FreshBe_

Yeah, they said that the second season is going to be the book 2 or 3 or 4 (sorry I forgot xp )
lilysamantha08

Yeah, they said that the second season is going to be the book 2 or 3 or 4 (sorry I forgot xp )

Wow, that's fine w/ me. Just glad to hear a new season is coming up. smile jk
lilysamantha08
FreshBe_

book 1: 12 episodes
book 2: 14 episodes
book 3: 13 episodes
book 4: 13 episodes

technically the next set of episodes would be part of season one.

book 1&2 is season one and season two is going to consist of book 3&4 since Nickelodeon considers 26 episodes as one season.

Fashionable Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
i liked them both but korra made me feel like a excited kid waiting for saturday cartoons

Dedicated Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i think both are pretty awesome xd
lilysamantha08
Love the new second Avatar show, The Legend of Korra? Or do you like the original Avatar, The Last Air Bender?

I love the new show, can't wait until season 2!! heart

Haha i havent watched the new avatar yet, but the first avatar was reaally good! it was awesome! except for the movie if you have watched it yet >.<

Thirteenth Raider

Who do you choose:

Korra vs Katara?

Zuko vs Mako vs Cpt. Iroh?
Honestly I love Korra but there's something special about ATLA , i mean Korra is action packed and great story line with twists , but ATLA is a deeper, yet funnier it always kept me on my toes and my mind blown. it hold a special place in my heart, i literally became a part of my life and it still has the teachings of Uncle Iroh i have applied them to real life. I really miss the Aang Gang <3

Conservative Gawker

It's my favorite show right now; though, I still have some issues with the writing. For example, how too much was packed into so few episodes and how terribly some of the characters acted (mainly regarding the love-triangle).

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
I love both, Korra series was awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers