Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Maybe you can clear the air for me, because I rule nothing out!
Especially when a lot of shows these days are going in the direction.
We don't live in the 50s anymore lol.

I Asami jealous of Korra or Mako?
Is she using Mako to get close to Korra?

Or is it just another cartoon heterosexual awkward crush?
Who can say right? >>
lol have u seen all the episodes then? XD cuz i dont wanna say any spoilers.^^

Phantom

poolfur

Yeah, and not to spoil, but I found the end a bit too sudden.
Takes away "hi Aang" gains
It's like "Now? No bridge to climb?" lol...

I still think what I said in the OP though.
"that kiss! you kissed her!?"
That could go either way =x
CodeBlueMtnDew
poolfur

Yeah, and not to spoil, but I found the end a bit too sudden.
Takes away "hi Aang" gains
It's like "Now? No bridge to climb?" lol...

I still think what I said in the OP though.
"that kiss! you kissed her!?"
That could go either way =x

Ya! the whole season seemed really short. i found out that it was only supossed to be one book razz but the second book ,spirits, comes out april 2013! biggrin lol sooo excited. and that would be crazy if korra and asami got together. XD so many parents would probly get mad if nick allowed it XD
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

I don't think Asami was jealous. I think she was upset that Mako liked Korra. I guess you could say she was jealous of Korra though.
The Korrasami shipper in me says yes to the second question, but really...no. She wasn't.

As for the season being rushed, I kind of accept that it was rushed since Legend of Korra was originally supposed to be only 12 episodes.
Lavabending
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

I don't think Asami was jealous. I think she was upset that Mako liked Korra. I guess you could say she was jealous of Korra though.
The Korrasami shipper in me says yes to the second question, but really...no. She wasn't.

As for the season being rushed, I kind of accept that it was rushed since Legend of Korra was originally supposed to be only 12 episodes.

How could she not be? lol if i was her i would be jellous. the bf i thought i was in love with and thought he loved me actually was in love with the avatar the whole time.... i would feel a little used if i was her... but i think her and General Iroh would be awesome together XD lol S.S.Irohsmia smile
poolfur
Lavabending
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

How could she not be? lol if i was her i would be jellous. the bf i thought i was in love with and thought he loved me actually was in love with the avatar the whole time.... i would feel a little used if i was her... but i think her and General Iroh would be awesome together XD lol S.S.Irohsmia smile

Well, yeah. xD I'd probably be jealous of the Avatar too. xD You could get anyone you wanted. haha I don't think Asami was being used though, I think Mako really did like her.

I SORT OF ship Iroh and Korra. I do and I don't, if that makes sense. I don't like to focus on ships though.
Lavabending
poolfur
Lavabending
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

Well, yeah. xD I'd probably be jealous of the Avatar too. xD You could get anyone you wanted. haha I don't think Asami was being used though, I think Mako really did like her.

I SORT OF ship Iroh and Korra. I do and I don't, if that makes sense. I don't like to focus on ships though.

ya i think your right. and i get ya with the korra and iroh ship^^ i always thought mako would end up with korra from the beginning. so i kinda was mad when asami came cuz i thought it was gonna go into a complete different direction^^ im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the next season!!!!!!! i hope we get more flash backs from the GAang!!!!!! biggrin
poolfur
Lavabending
poolfur
Lavabending
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

ya i think your right. and i get ya with the korra and iroh ship^^ i always thought mako would end up with korra from the beginning. so i kinda was mad when asami came cuz i thought it was gonna go into a complete different direction^^ im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the next season!!!!!!! i hope we get more flash backs from the GAang!!!!!! biggrin

To be honest, I'm not too worried about ships because...well, I don't care. xD It's just a cartoon. I am excited for the 2nd season though. We need more flashbacks. Or at least more Aang. Since it'll be about the spirit world, Aang better be there. lol
Yes i hope aang would be in the spirit world lol. I hope they answer some questions too. Like what happend to zukos mom and who lins dad is. I think they might wait to say what happend to zuckos mom untill they say what happend in the comic. But idk.^^

Seeker

Asami and Mako had a mutual break up. Although they didn't say anything to each other, it was heavily hinted in the series. They still care for each other though, as Asami said in one of the last few episodes. I don't think Asami is jealous, but only happy for Korra. She cares about both of them and probably doesn't want to interfere anymore.

Rich Noob

What is this ship thing everyone keeps talking about. Is it a made up thing? Im so confused..
poolfur
Lavabending
poolfur
Lavabending
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

Wait is there gonna be more of the show???? eek
zstar114
poolfur
Lavabending
poolfur
Lavabending
CodeBlueMtnDew

Who can say right? >>

Wait is there gonna be more of the show???? eek
YES THERE IS biggrin Its for sure that there wil be a second season in april 2013!! i hear there is a third season too but idk how much of that part is true. fingers crossed for that tho! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff