Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

Remember it was Fox Kids a long, long time ago? Well remember Bobby's world. Yeah well they added it recently (on my birthday I believe) xd I'm so excited and I really do want to re-watch it but at the same kind of scared too. As most of you know, my nostalgic glasses don't work very well and I can call BS on all the lame-O shows of the 90's. So yeah kind of conflicted but it was one of my favorite shows on Fox Kids back in the day. I think I will give it a quick view probably start in the mid-season. (Earlier eps are usually the weakest)

Here's the wiki

Up for discussion:
Bobby's World
Fox Kids
Re-watching childhood shows years later

Newbie Noob

Miss-dark8607
Remember it was Fox Kids a long, long time ago? Well remember Bobby's world. Yeah well they added it recently (on my birthday I believe) xd I'm so excited and I really do want to re-watch it but at the same kind of scared too. As most of you know, my nostalgic glasses don't work very well and I can call BS on all the lame-O shows of the 90's. So yeah kind of conflicted but it was one of my favorite shows on Fox Kids back in the day. I think I will give it a quick view probably start in the mid-season. (Earlier eps are usually the weakest)

Here's the wiki

Up for discussion:
Bobby's World
Fox Kids
Re-watching childhood shows years later

Yay, Bobby's World! That was one of my favorites!

Dangerous Visionary

Coro56

Yay, Bobby's World! That was one of my favorites!

Yeah one of the oldest Fox kids shows. I'm in the middle of re-watching Trinity Blood atm.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

When I was a child, I didn't actually really know who the heck was Howie Mandel. xD I mean I've seen his face in the title screen but I thought that was Bobby's Dad but in real life.

Though in the later years, I remember watching Comedy Central of Howie Mandal as a stand up comedian and he did a little spoof of doing Bobby's voice. : D

Though, I was sad that he changed his look from his regular mullet. emo

-~--~-

Dangerous Visionary

[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Though, I was sad that he changed his look from his regular mullet. emo

-~--~-

I didn't know who he was either and when he went all bald I was so confused. I just liked the show. (I enjoyed the few eps I have seen on Netflix. It's not a great show by any means but I can see why I watched it as a kid)

Versatile Poster

At first I was pretty excited to see that Bobby's World was on Netflix Instant because I vaguely remember watching it as a child.

But holy crap, I watched 5 minutes of it and had to turn it off. It was so utterly annoying that I'm shocked that I watched it even as a child.

Makes me wonder what other things I loved as a child would make me want to rip my hair out as an adult. sweatdrop

Dangerous Visionary

Dalek Alex
At first I was pretty excited to see that Bobby's World was on Netflix Instant because I vaguely remember watching it as a child.

But holy crap, I watched 5 minutes of it and had to turn it off. It was so utterly annoying that I'm shocked that I watched it even as a child.

Makes me wonder what other things I loved as a child would make me want to rip my hair out as an adult. sweatdrop

It me a little longer (maybe because I know kids that sound like Bobby irl) but yeah after the whole baby drama episode I was kind of done. This is actual a good candiate to use for when everyone around here keeps believe that all the cartoons in the 90's were awesome and how all the cartoons suck. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff