Welcome to Gaia! ::

Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity
I wouldn't have known Gravity Falls existed if it weren't for Tumblr. It's really horrible not having Disney XD. Missing out on Tron: Uprising too.

Do you have Disney Channel? Gravity Falls also airs on Disney Channel. I realize people avoid modern Disney Channel like the plague and for good reason but it's there.
I have Disney Channel, but I just don't see Gravity Falls on there. My friends had no idea what the heck Gravity Falls is even though they watch cartoons 24/7.

Some good news. Disney Channel is having a Gravity Falls marathon tonight. They are airing every episode (but the first one) back to back.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity
I wouldn't have known Gravity Falls existed if it weren't for Tumblr. It's really horrible not having Disney XD. Missing out on Tron: Uprising too.

Do you have Disney Channel? Gravity Falls also airs on Disney Channel. I realize people avoid modern Disney Channel like the plague and for good reason but it's there.
I have Disney Channel, but I just don't see Gravity Falls on there. My friends had no idea what the heck Gravity Falls is even though they watch cartoons 24/7.

Some good news. Disney Channel is having a Gravity Falls marathon tonight. They are airing every episode (but the first one) back to back.
Ugh. /jelly
Maybe the fact that I have Disney Channel Asia is why I cannot watch it.
Ugh. Sucks sucks ******** sucks.
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity

Ugh. /jelly

Doh, sorry being American and that this is an American site I just assume most of the people here are American as well.

Mouth enter foot.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Creativerealms
I'm not blaming anyone here, I understand everything really.
Maybe they'll premiere gravity falls once it's done over there, I'm hopeful to watch it on TV someday.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity

Ugh. /jelly

Don't you mean Disney Channel Malaysia 2 due that it's littered with shows from that country. UGH. (Ironic enough, They show the recent Disney theatrical movie 1st then the US gets it a year later- Ex. Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds airing there 1st, then it debuts on the US DC Months or a year later, while the feed is months behind from the US one. I know this because I was vacationing in the Philippines in 2009 to know that.)

That said, anyone saw the recent episode? it was cute!

In the talk of cute, ever wonder how Mabel would look in this ad where her Voice actress is in?

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
arnoldmcguire335
Don't you mean Disney Channel Malaysia 2 due that it's littered with shows from that country. UGH. (Ironic enough, They show the recent Disney theatrical movie 1st then the US gets it a year later- Ex. Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds airing there 1st, then it debuts on the US DC Months or a year later, while the feed is months behind from the US one. I know this because I was vacationing in the Philippines in 2009 to know that.)

In the talk of cute, ever wonder how Mabel would look in this ad where her Voice actress is in?
Hey, I live in the Philippines! How's your vacation so far? emotion_awesome

I think she'd still look adorable elsewhere. emotion_kirakira

Super Humorist

Serene Dippity
arnoldmcguire335

Hey, I live in the Philippines! How's your vacation so far? emotion_awesome

I think she'd still look adorable elsewhere. emotion_kirakira

All episodes are adorable yet creepy.
Also, Kristeen is quie awesome.
What is her last name? Shall? Shkall?

Distinct Dabbler

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I loooove this show! My favorite character is definitely Mabel. She's just awesome! I wish I knew someone like her in real life.

As for my favorite episode: Just any one that showcases the relationship between the twins. It's really sweet how quick they are to stand up for each other. I'm a sucker for sibling love.

Blessed Lunatic

Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity

dude if you got vimo or youtube or even facebook you can totally just watch it online. its literally leaked everywhere on the internet. even the creators do it. lol

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Faye_88976
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity

dude if you got vimo or youtube or even facebook you can totally just watch it online. its literally leaked everywhere on the internet. even the creators do it. lol
I know that it's everywhere on the net emotion_facepalm But I want to watch the show, for real you know? No buffering, and whatnot. emotion_donotwant

Blessed Lunatic

Serene Dippity
Faye_88976
Serene Dippity
Creativerealms
Serene Dippity

I know that it's everywhere on the net emotion_facepalm But I want to watch the show, for real you know? No buffering, and whatnot. emotion_donotwant

okay that’s totally understandable just trying to be helpful (V)(°,,,,°)(V)

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I like Mabel because she is so random. I also like Dipper because he is smart and rational. Gruncle Stan is a lot like an uncle I used to have. Really cool show though it is about the only thing I like on Disney Channel. But I guess I'm not much of a cable person anyway. I saw Gravity Falls on the internet because people on my tumblr were raving about how cool the show was.

Friendly Friend

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft heart OMG! I SO... LOVE THE SHOW SOOO... MUCH emotion_kirakira gaia_angelright

Interesting Gaian

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's so cool that they solve mysteries and go on adventures.

Ace Human

25,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
breadfishs
after constant pressure from some tumblr friends, I decided to watch Gravity Falls... Oh my gosh. If you're only considering it right now, watch it. I haven't laughed so hard at a tv show isn so long! Aside from being hilarious, the concept is very interesting and the animation style is really cute, I love it. If you're a fan of Regular Show or Phineas and Ferb, you'll like this show.
Anyways- how about we discuss it if you've watched it already? For example, favorite character, favorite episode, etc.

ok fav character is Mabel cus that was me as a kid I swear, fav episode was the summerween one so awesomely creepy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff