Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-Tomoya-Okazaki-360
Captain Dory
As I have seen the newer episodes of Fairly Odd Parents here, and there, I began to hate Timmy Turner's parents, not the fairies, his real human parents.

I mean no wonder the kid holds onto his fairies so dearly, his parents have basically become people who don't actually want to parent, and let their child run wild due to their negligence, and apathy. They only actually try to parent once they called out on their negligence, like in that episode with that "Bad Parent Hunter."

Not only that but they don't seem to even want Timmy. I understand they were honestly expecting a girl when they had him (hence the pink hat) but then there is the episode where it's "bring you child to work day," at Mr. Turner's workplace, a pencil factory. Timmy is excited of course but then his father pulls a completely d**k move, and hires some other kid to take to work with him because he doesn't want to be seen with his real child who had buck teeth.

Am I in the wrong here?
i honestly think that there is better things in the world to talk about than that lol

Then what the hell are you doing in a forum about cartoons, and animation?

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
No, Not at all.

They also leave him with a b***h babysitter all the time.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I wish Timmy would just go live with Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof.

But I think Mr and Mrs Turner are just bad at parenting, and not very bright. They love their son, they're just bad at their job. When Timmy ran away from home he pointed out that his parents had thrown out all of his clothing, which they had because they'd bought him all new clothing. And when they seriously believe the Vicky is evil they try to figure out the truth and were going to fire her. As superheros their big motivation was to keep Timmy safe.

They switch between being hyper aware of their son and forgetting he exists. When they think they're bad parents they try to fix it to an annoying level because Timmy is pretty use to their neglect and doing whatever he wants. But when they're having fun they tend to forget about him, which sometimes sucks for Timmy because it's his birthday or something is going on where he needs their attention, and he sometimes uses this to his advantage like in the wisholgy episodes. I think it was in the second one, his parents promised not to forget to bring him on the family vacation this time, like they had in the first episode. So Wanda get excited cause Timmy was getting pretty big headed about saving everyone so she thought a nice normal vacation with his parents would make him less of a jerk. Timmy counts down, 3,2,1 and you hear screeching tires as his parents take off.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShyShinobi97
Everything you've said is completely true, but I think you may be looking a bit too deep into this cartoon. I don't really watch it much though, so I may be wrong.

I agree because their parents don't deserve to have a child and they rather believe their babysitter Vicky over their own child that Vicky is evil.
And as for you, maybe you shouldn't assume. Because if you watched the cartoons more, it's pretty obvious that they treat their son like s**t.

Dangerous Friend

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
Everything you've said is completely true, but I think you may be looking a bit too deep into this cartoon. I don't really watch it much though, so I may be wrong.

I agree because their parents don't deserve to have a child and they rather believe their babysitter Vicky over their own child that Vicky is evil.
And as for you, maybe you shouldn't assume. Because if you watched the cartoons more, it's pretty obvious that they treat their son like s**t.

The wonderful thing about these forums is I can say what I want. It's a cartoon. Get over it. Oh no, the poor, FICTIONAL Timmy Turner is being neglected and ignored? How about instead of watching TV and finding FAKE abuse/neglect situations, you focus on finding ACTUAL children who need your help. You can watch nearly any TV show and find situations where a child is being neglected to make the show "funny". Who cares? It's NOT REAL. I don't care how Timmy Turner's parents treat him because I have bigger fish to try than to worry over someone who doesn't exist.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

The wonderful thing about these forums is I can say what I want. It's a cartoon. Get over it. Oh no, the poor, FICTIONAL Timmy Turner is being neglected and ignored? How about instead of watching TV and finding FAKE abuse/neglect situations, you focus on finding ACTUAL children who need your help. You can watch nearly any TV show and find situations where a child is being neglected to make the show "funny". Who cares? It's NOT REAL. I don't care how Timmy Turner's parents treat him because I have bigger fish to try than to worry over someone who doesn't exist.

Of course you can say what you want but then you will look like an idiot. I hope you realize there are kids that are being treated like this except they don't have faeries. If you don't care then don't respond to what I wrote or this topic at all, idiot. You just contradicted yourself. Oh and you can not speak on this either if you claimed you don't watch it much. So then you lied.

Dangerous Friend

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

Of course you can say what you want but then you will look like an idiot. I hope you realize there are kids that are being treated like this except they don't have faeries. If you don't care then don't respond to what I wrote or this topic at all, idiot. You just contradicted yourself. Oh and you can not speak on this either if you claimed you don't watch it much. So then you lied.

I never contradicted myself. I said I didn't care about whether or not a FAKE character was being neglected or abused. I worry about the REAL children being neglected and abused so that the ignorant people like you, who think worrying over a fictional character makes you a good person can sit at home being lazy and making yourself feel better by telling people you would help poor little Timmy Turner. I don't look like an idiot for responding to something that was asked to anyone willing to read. The person who posted this topic asked for opinions and I gave you mine. It's not my fault you don't like my opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. That doesn't mean you have to be an a*****e. I don't watch it much, but I have seen it and, again, this topic asked for a opinions, therefore I can respond to whatever I like. I don't lie, Sweety, so come up with something else to use against me.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

I never contradicted myself. I said I didn't care about whether or not a FAKE character was being neglected or abused. I worry about the REAL children being neglected and abused so that the ignorant people like you, who think worrying over a fictional character makes you a good person can sit at home being lazy and making yourself feel better by telling people you would help poor little Timmy Turner. I don't look like an idiot for responding to something that was asked to anyone willing to read. The person who posted this topic asked for opinions and I gave you mine. It's not my fault you don't like my opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. That doesn't mean you have to be an a*****e. I don't watch it much, but I have seen it and, again, this topic asked for a opinions, therefore I can respond to whatever I like. I don't lie, Sweety, so come up with something else to use against me.

Don't call me sweety because I am a woman. AND IF YOU DON'T CARE, STOP TRYING TO PROVE A POINT TO SOMEONE WHO DOES!

Dangerous Friend

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

Don't call me sweety because I am a woman. AND IF YOU DON'T CARE, STOP TRYING TO PROVE A POINT TO SOMEONE WHO DOES!

I call everyone either Sweety or Buddy, don't take it personally. And if I stopped trying to make a point, I wouldn't get to talk to you, now would I? And that would just be horrible. You really are the light of my day, ya know?

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

I call everyone either Sweety or Buddy, don't take it personally. And if I stopped trying to make a point, I wouldn't get to talk to you, now would I? And that would just be horrible. You really are the light of my day, ya know?

No, you just look like an idiot right now going against your word. It's okay, a lot of people do that.

Dangerous Friend

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

No, you just look like an idiot right now going against your word. It's okay, a lot of people do that.

*sigh* I've already explained to you that I never contradicted myself and I never lied. It's against my principles to lie. Can you please come up with something better than that? You're making this argument boring. It's obvious I'm in the right, but it'd still be nice to have an opponent who wasn't so repetitive.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

*sigh* I've already explained to you that I never contradicted myself and I never lied. It's against my principles to lie. Can you please come up with something better than that? You're making this argument boring. It's obvious I'm in the right, but it'd still be nice to have an opponent who wasn't so repetitive.

Nope, I just don't see it and I don't believe you.

Dangerous Friend

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97
RebellionWars
ShyShinobi97

Nope, I just don't see it and I don't believe you.

That, my friend, is obvious.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Psh, his parents were funny.

Also:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items