Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Prophet

My friends and I all get a huge kick out of this show. We gather on Wed and watch it with friends every week along with South Park.
TheDiceman
My friends and I all get a huge kick out of this show. We gather on Wed and watch it with friends every week along with South Park.
My friend and me get a real kick out of drawn together Ling-Ling is my favorite and maybe Foxxy Love. biggrin
thank you for giving my honor back to me in hat form! whee

Newbie Gaian

I LOVE DRAWN TOGETHER blaugh heart heart THAT A FUNNY SHOW wink xd
^-^ I watch it occasionaly. ~pats Xander~ XP Silly elf...
Yeah it is an awsome show, unfortuantly it comes on at midnight on wed. so i usually am too tired to watch it.
I like it, but sometimes it too strong with the ethnic jokes and other issues.
I would talk to people on here but alas, I do not like repeat threads....
Yeah, Drawn Together is awesome.I love Xander and his never ending quest to save his girl..boyfriend!
Drawn Together...all my friends and i come togethr and sit on a tiny couch eating popcorn laughing our butts off. 3nodding we all agree that Ling-Ling is the bestest but i secretly think that Foxy Love is the Bestiest! heart
OMG!! I forgot to Mention Xander!! I heart him poor guy i feel bad for that little guy! crying
Poothetic
Yeah, Drawn Together is awesome.I love Xander and his never ending quest to save his girl..boyfriend!
He he he yes his quest to save his girl that was funny when they showed her DIEING!!!! LOL heart
this is really wierd!
they finely put something worth watching on tv woot !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff