Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phineas and Ferb or Adventure Time? Which do you like more?

Phineas and Ferb 0.37078651685393 37.1% [ 33 ]
Adventure Time 0.62921348314607 62.9% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
1 2 3 >

Loyal Friend

10,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just curious as to how many like it..

Putting rude comments would not be tolerated.

Liberal Genius

Adventure Time
stef_loves_stars
Adventure Time

Bashful Darling

11,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'll never tell.

Invisible Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You might as well ask "Getting shot or getting stabbed." I prefer neither because they both suck.

Loyal Friend

10,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CocaineFueledRants
You might as well ask "Getting shot or getting stabbed." I prefer neither because they both suck.

Well, that's not very nice.

If you prefer a different show then why would you comment here? Is it to show hate because you can't find a different place to be rude?

Invisible Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
kyohei hyuuga
CocaineFueledRants

If you prefer a different show then why would you comment here? Is it to show hate because you can't find a different place to be rude?

It is because I had an opinion and I chose to express it. You say hate, but it is not hate I have. Annoyance is what I have towards those shows, and that is what I expressed.

Phantom

Phineas and ferb

Friendly Gaian

Adventure time

Eloquent Streaker

Terrible as both shows are, Phineas and Ferb is less terrible than Adventure Time.

Loyal Friend

10,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CocaineFueledRants
kyohei hyuuga
CocaineFueledRants

It is because I had an opinion and I chose to express it. You say hate, but it is not hate I have. Annoyance is what I have towards those shows, and that is what I expressed.

Then just say you don't like either of them without saying such words like, "They suck."

Invisible Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
kyohei hyuuga

Then just say you don't like either of them without saying such words like, "They suck."

Oh Horus forbid I say something, that in my opinion sucks, sucks. That kind of thought will get me thrown into the worst part of Tartarus. I will have to suffer an eternity of being spanked by Shiva for daring to say two cartoons suck.

Loyal Friend

10,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CocaineFueledRants
kyohei hyuuga

Oh Horus forbid I say something, that in my opinion sucks, sucks. That kind of thought will get me thrown into the worst part of Tartarus. I will have to suffer an eternity of being spanked by Shiva for daring to say two cartoons suck.

Pff-- Fine.

Then you wouldn't mind me saying TWILIGHT SUCKS right? |D

Invisible Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
kyohei hyuuga

Pff-- Fine.

Then you wouldn't mind me saying TWILIGHT SUCKS right? |D

Why would I mind? It's the first smart thing i've seen you type. (Just a little heads up, my favorite things are Maroon 5 and video games. So if you want to say something sucks in order to get a reaction from me, use those two.)
Both are a bit corny. I don't hate Adventure Time but find little to really like. Phineas and Ferb,,, there are several quirky aspects. The English va's Ferb and the others (don't know if they really are),,,, Vanessa and Isabella are always favorites because their cute,,,. and as much as I dislike Disney "child singers",,, I like some of the songs very much sweatdrop It fits me more. go figure redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff