Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hunter

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I am rooting for Casey James & Siobhan.

Lilly Scott was also on my list of favorites but somehow, America screwed themselves over into letting that Katie chick (Ew) stay. neutral

Familiar Fatcat

iiGive_Chu_Butterflies
xXSkwurl_NutzXx
Serenade of Cerne
After Adam didn't win last year... I really have very little faith in the show.

Even Ellen being on it just doesn't win it for me... and it really doesn't help that nobody this year can sing.

Adam is a horrid singer. It was just the flash and faggotry that got him second place.

Veryy True. And Dont forget.. GayyDx i dont mind gay ppl... i just thing they should keep their horneyness for their dude boyfriend in their pants!!! Thats Why They Say "Get A Room!!" Itz Llike They Try To Show Off Cuz Of the gay marrige thing.

He's bi, for one thing, and if gay/bi people can't express their sexuality why can guys do stuff like that if it's about girls or girls for guys? I'm just sayin' it so people can think about that. Anyways, this topic is for this year's American Idol people, so let's stop talkin' 'bout last year. ^_^
(I say this in the nicest way; I don't want anyone to think I'm being mean, because it's hard to tell when you're just reading it and can't hear how it's being said.)
~Thanks for reading~

EDIT
Adam did go a little over board, though, I must admit. He shouldn't have gone as far as he did.

Shirtless Gekko

Crystal and Lee.

Familiar Fatcat

xrazorbladehug

Lilly Scott was also on my list of favorites but somehow, America screwed themselves over into letting that Katie chick (Ew) stay. neutral

Yeah, Katie is not good. She needs a LOT more experience and practice. She has potential, though (but not this year, she definitaly needs to work on her singing).

Romantic Hunter

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bleach-Shinigami
xrazorbladehug

Yeah, Katie is not good. She needs a LOT more experience and practice. She has potential, though (but not this year, she definitaly needs to work on her singing).

Agreed. She focuses on the older music, rather than what is big now in the industry, and I think, that will be her downfall.

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
personally my faves r Aaron, Didi and Siobhan. Crystals ok, but every1 else(especially andrew garcia) suks

Familiar Fatcat

xrazorbladehug
Bleach-Shinigami
xrazorbladehug

Agreed. She focuses on the older music, rather than what is big now in the industry, and I think, that will be her downfall.

Yes, indeed. Did you watch last night when she was singing? Before she sang she said, (paraphrase) "With the Rolling Stones I guess I have no choice but to be old." I just shook my head at her.

Hilarious Survivor

8,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Lee Dewyze! >=D For some reason i like him o-o"

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

I'm not voting for anybody. neutral

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
I really like Crystal and hope she does well

6,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Crystal Bowersox!

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
booncj
xXSkwurl_NutzXx
Serenade of Cerne
After Adam didn't win last year... I really have very little faith in the show.

Even Ellen being on it just doesn't win it for me... and it really doesn't help that nobody this year can sing.

Adam is a horrid singer. It was just the flash and faggotry that got him second place.

The bigotry- IT BURNS!!!
Anyway, that's your personal opinion, you just don't like his style, but despite your dislike of him I promise you he's going to be BIG.

I think Siobhan is the best this year, though Crystal is really good. I feel really bad for her, she's getting s**t for having been sick. I just wanna punch the jerks who give her a hard time for it in the face, she has diabetes, and incase they didn't notice, she's been all sullen because she HASN'T FELT WELL. Notice how she (until last night) would always sit down for judging? That's cuz she didn't feel well enough to stand, she was just pushing through as best she could.

I think he's peaked. Every time he did one of those screams I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle him. It sounded like a cat getting it's tail stepped on.
I'm rooting for Lacey Brown, and Lee Dewyze to make it at least into the top 6-8. Lacey I believe will make it further. I love her voice, and how she's not a frontrunner, but actually kind of overlooked in terms of hype xd . Oh well shes a dark horse as well <_< And the dark horse won last year so who the hell knows! Lee I like but his cover of Fireflies was just bleh for me.
Guess who I'm rooting for? 3nodding

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
siobhan, lacey, aaron, andrew, casey, michael, and didi are my favs

LEE SUCKS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash