Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wanted todrick 2 win but he got voted off. i also want big mike 2 win.
@I-wrestled-Reita-once- yeah, he was good, but have you noticed that the asians all go really early? I think that's kind of weird. No matter how good they are, they're gone really fast. sad

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Donate. Or Else THIS Will Happen.

Uh, that guy with the glasses. I cant remember anyone else.

BLAHGHGHGHGH!User Image
I'm a pretty big fan of Crystal, Siobhan and Lee this year. So many people on the show this year aren't very good, imo.
Im still pretty sure that General Larry Platt is coming back. He will win. ninja

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Didi Benami and Siobhan Magnus are my girls. From the guys, I suppose I like Andrew Garcia and Big Mike.

Dabbler

Andrew Garcia FTW~!!

Root him on!! heart
I dont really know any names but i want that blonde hair chick to win. either her or the black dude. twisted twisted rofl
xXSkwurl_NutzXx
Serenade of Cerne
After Adam didn't win last year... I really have very little faith in the show.

Even Ellen being on it just doesn't win it for me... and it really doesn't help that nobody this year can sing.

Adam is a horrid singer. It was just the flash and faggotry that got him second place.

Veryy True. And Dont forget.. GayyDx i dont mind gay ppl... i just thing they should keep their horneyness for their dude boyfriend in their pants!!! Thats Why They Say "Get A Room!!" Itz Llike They Try To Show Off Cuz Of the gay marrige thing.
Tim Urban, solely because my roommate is really good friends with him.

I don't really watch American Idol, but he's apparently a really nice guy.
Girl: Sioban Magnus
Guy: Tim Urban
my fav is heart Andrew heart .. i think he is amazing.. or heart big mike heart .. either one i guess.. heart

Magical Kitten

21,875 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Crystal has such a unique voice smile I'm rooting for her all the way.

Familiar Fatcat

unsatisfied face
UGGH I HATE CRYSTAL THAT WHORE!
I like Siobhan. She's the only one with talent. (And also the prettiest)
Crystal needs to admit he had a sex change. 3nodding

Jeez, don't be so mean to her!
Crystal is my second favorite, after Siobhan. I also like Big Mike and Lee Dwyze. Andrew Garcia's pretty good. too. ^_^
i was rooting for Alex Lambert this year, but it seems they're choosing good looks over talent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff