Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Conversationalist

I didn't care who won American Idol this season. I liked them all. But personally, I thought Lee would win. Everyone always votes for the rockstars. But they both have a great career ahead of them. Who was your favorite?
wrGBSNRSHMEBa,lksdjufytgcxBZNam,klerughvb nmx,lksiuedghbfcnmj uyd7eyw3hgbhjtgibyfewe38ijhbrefngnjvcufdsyewh3jkrgihbuyhfgbdenmwwwsdnjsxuiodsekmnbrfhuvikn wbhfgfgiugrkbfbvwygbfdibdvjdhvdhfeufb fqiuefeqor uueqryfueyfehfkwfcjdgiuekjfhsf28ehriudhf982qhfbfhbdfudfksjfjshdfkjsufguebfsjdskjdlfhklsdjhfwefwjbfcnbcjdbhaskldfjhfslkdfh8rkdfndsvhaskjdhfouwekjfdnbsnvcb,xmvniasdkfhiehfjkskldjfhjdhfuewafnsxcbzmx,cmnbidu e953458yedbfrkalhf834rhjfdfbalfsaihgjkfbwpfnvkjdfgihghfksdjdfkldfgdsgff
my favorite was Lee. i picked him as the winner after his second performance and i'm glad to see that i was right.

i love his raspy voice and his personality...he's just so likable
I think it could have been better if crystal won because she has a more stronger voice than lee.
I like them all also but as Hippie Nerdy Punk said, Crystal's voice is much stronger.
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
I didn't care who won American Idol this season. I liked them all. But personally, I thought Lee would win. Everyone always votes for the rockstars. But they both have a great career ahead of them. Who was your favorite?

thiz season was the best

0 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
I heart MARY!!! SHE ROX MEH SOX!!!! biggrin xD

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think its ok i mean everything can be improved cool

Quick Reply