Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
With the winter olympics, I didn't watch a single episode... After watching one episode, I said to myself, this fails. I mean, every other year, I've had a favorite, but this year there are so many crappy people, I can't believe we are still on the top 12... The ONLY people I like were Crystal and Andrew... Hate me if you must, you got to admit this isn't the best year for Idol...
i argee with u one that one cuz there are crapy people on idol expect for the people u mention.
i kinda agree there was noone that stuck out to me sadly stare
UUUH! HELLO?! ANDREW GARCIA! SIOBHAN!
talk2hand Soibhan is not crappy.

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
CountEroica
Well I never said she was good either did I?? She is........ ok, I guess neutral
CountEroica

Not crappy at all. heart

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Psychopompic Dreams
With the winter olympics, I didn't watch a single episode... After watching one episode, I said to myself, this fails. I mean, every other year, I've had a favorite, but this year there are so many crappy people, I can't believe we are still on the top 12... The ONLY people I like were Crystal and Andrew... Hate me if you must, you got to admit this isn't the best year for Idol...

I sure don't like any of the people on there. I think Crystal was the only one I liked. But I'm a little upset with the judging panel which could have a reason why we have not the greatest selection of people. Not that I am saying I don't like people like Ellen, but what does Ellen have to do with this? What exactly does she know about music? As far as I know, she's never released an album or helped in any sort of way like the others have.

Gracious Ladykiller

I think they got Ellen, not only because she's just a really funny/entertaining person, but because she doesn't know much about music. When I watch American Idol, I can't pick apart the notes they hit wrong, but the other judges can. Which is why its good to have someone like Ellen to just say what she heard, as a fan of music and not as a professional critic.

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree with u on that

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
The Secret Goldfish
I think they got Ellen, not only because she's just a really funny/entertaining person, but because she doesn't know much about music. When I watch American Idol, I can't pick apart the notes they hit wrong, but the other judges can. Which is why its good to have someone like Ellen to just say what she heard, as a fan of music and not as a professional critic.

Could be!?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games