Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was Lee more Deserving?

WTF. NO! 0.57971014492754 58.0% [ 80 ]
k 0.42028985507246 42.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

adam lost cuz he was gay and they probably didnt want a gay person to win so maybe even if adam got more votes,kris would win.and lee won cuz he was good lookin

8,300 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Piepitcher 100
Yeah it sucks, but popularity contests like American Idol must be taken with a grain of salt. The very premise of the show is about how marketable and "relatable" contestants are and let's face it, single mother with dreadlocks is a hard commodity to sell to your average American. So I extend my congratulations to Lee for being the better product and hope that we get at least one hit out of him before his 15 minutes are up.

Friendly Genius

Well You then wouldn't know talent if it walked infront of you kicked your balls in and slapped you. And I bet you couldn't even sing better than them so stop critisizng! I can sing really well so ha! I can critisize!
Azepael Makris
xXRAMS3YXx
I loved Crystal but Lee did deserve it for one.. He was on of the only contestants that proved that they wanted to win. He always had a soild song and performace and he also had the good voice. SO did crystal but on some notes it sounded like she was screeching. Plus Lee has that singer look to him. He is more advertisable. He has the looks the voice the stage performace the fans and the personality. Crystal was unmarried with a child. So she wouldn't couldn't have tons of teenage girls voting her in. I loved her voice! She is really good but Lee Dewyze Derseves the title. He worked for it.

And I agree with you. Adam lambert should have won. He has more number 1 hits than Chris Allen could have ever gotten. The reason he didnt win was because he said he was gay. So he lost a lot of fans to his out coming.
Azepael Makris
No one for the past two seasons were deserving of the title.
You misunderstood me.

NO ONE for the past two seasons were worth the title. Not a single contestant, including Adam.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
xXRAMS3YXx
Well You then wouldn't know talent if it walked infront of you kicked your balls in and slapped you. And I bet you couldn't even sing better than them so stop critisizng! I can sing really well so ha! I can critisize!
Flawed logic much? You don't have to be a good cook to say that someone's food is disgusting. It's bad because it just is.

And singers aren't musicians. They're just singers. Try actually working as a musician and you'd understand.

4,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dead Secretary
WTF. This is so epic fail. Crappier than Adam's lost. crying

yes and no. Yes, Adam Lambert should've won. No, Lee deserved it.

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I dont watch much american idol anymore becuase the way it has changed. More and mor girls (mostly teens and "soccer" moms) are watching and they arent voting by what they hear..they are voting with their eyes and hormones...thus only guys win now mostly. Not all bad...guys can sing too...but when a guy who stinks (for lack of a better word atm) wins over a girl with amazing talent, its gone too far. CB should have won!

and Simon...you will be greatly missed on American Idol! crying

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Doko Nani
I dont watch much american idol anymore becuase the way it has changed. More and mor girls (mostly teens and "soccer" moms) are watching and they arent voting by what they hear..they are voting with their eyes and hormones...thus only guys win now mostly. Not all bad...guys can sing too...but when a guy who stinks (for lack of a better word atm) wins over a girl with amazing talent, its gone too far. CB should have won!

This is the way it's always been, for the most part.

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Azepael Makris
Doko Nani

This is the way it's always been, for the most part.

yes....but has gotten way worse

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iSocute x
YAY LEE! heart

hii cool

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
chase12z
Dead Secretary
WTF. This is so epic fail. Crappier than Adam's lost. crying

yeah!! smile

Shirtless Genius

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Just cos she wasn't anorexic and pretty pretty and plastered and make up and all the little girls fancied Lee (sept me)... Lee won.
Kill me now.
lolz hahahhaha ninja
Yep, Casey deserved to win!! User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out