Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was Lee more Deserving?

WTF. NO! 0.57971014492754 58.0% [ 80 ]
k 0.42028985507246 42.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I LOVE Lee but he didn't deserve to win unfortunately. Crystal whiped the floor with him on Tuesday, I really thought she was going to win
But it's fine i guess, she'll still be successful

Lonely Genius

like last year, adam should've won but then kris won instead of adam..

but don't worry! momma sox will be much successful than lee!

smile )
Adam's loss was worse cause Lee rocks ! whee I love him. heart

1,600 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
the man sings like s**t

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i kno. crystal was the best crying . it seems look becomes more and more important nowadays

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
___cows go mooooooooo___
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x
hhow the hell did he win? Lol, i think it would've meant the most to Casey,and it seems to mean the least to tim..but crystal deserves it more,yeah.

Casey only made it so far cause he was "good looking" I can't believe he made it to the top three.

Crystal was by far the most deserving. She has an amazing voice. And as a side note, she's gorgeous, has a kid, and has diabetes. She should have won.

@underlined: Stuff like that shouldn't dictate who wins. Don't contradict yourself.

But, really? Her voice wasn't anything special. And if you got over her dreads, kid, diabetes and crying, you would hear that she wasn't a very good singer. She did a lot of things wrong with a lot of songs if you listen to her back. And she was always so boring and predictable. Lee at least tired to mix it up sometimes. I'm glad she didn't win; even if this season sucked, Lee was a better singer then Crystal.
I couldn't stand her since the day she said that "I believe I'm an American Idol because my kid deserves a better life"

Bullshit. You want to be an idol because you want to be a celebrity, just like all the other wannabes in the show. Blatant appeal to emotion that always seems to work.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
xXDespair_DawnXx
like last year, adam should've won but then kris won instead of adam..

but don't worry! momma sox will be much successful than lee!

smile )
Both will make a single album and stay in the limelight for (Maybe) a year, then disappear along with all the other mediocre artists of their genres.

Shameless Man-Lover

Azepael Makris
___cows go mooooooooo___
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x
hhow the hell did he win? Lol, i think it would've meant the most to Casey,and it seems to mean the least to tim..but crystal deserves it more,yeah.

Casey only made it so far cause he was "good looking" I can't believe he made it to the top three.

Crystal was by far the most deserving. She has an amazing voice. And as a side note, she's gorgeous, has a kid, and has diabetes. She should have won.

@underlined: Stuff like that shouldn't dictate who wins. Don't contradict yourself.

But, really? Her voice wasn't anything special. And if you got over her dreads, kid, diabetes and crying, you would hear that she wasn't a very good singer. She did a lot of things wrong with a lot of songs if you listen to her back. And she was always so boring and predictable. Lee at least tired to mix it up sometimes. I'm glad she didn't win; even if this season sucked, Lee was a better singer then Crystal.
I couldn't stand her since the day she said that "I believe I'm an American Idol because my kid deserves a better life"

Bullshit. You want to be an idol because you want to be a celebrity, just like all the other wannabes in the show. Blatant appeal to emotion that always seems to work.

I couldn't agree more.

Super Gaian

10,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x

i totaly agree with the casey thing, him and tim urban...never liked tim, i always felt like he was really fake or that kind of guy who was assuming that he would make it through because people think he's cute...a litle to scrawny for my tasts.

As for the winner, i loved Lee...i'm a sucker for a raspy voice. Crystal was good too, she's very unique, but i don't think you can say one deserves it over the other.

Lee & Crystal fans need to learn to coexist.

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Demoness_Alethiras
Get used to it.
Now that Simon is gone more of the mediocre crap artists are going to make it further & further in the competition.
Crystal and Adam both lose because the other finalist was more appealing.
___cows go mooooooooo___
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x

That's why I said As a side note She's a wonderful singer, all that other stuff doesn't matter. I always thought she had a beautiful voice. Really? Lee tryed to mix it up sometimes? I never noticed that. He sounded exactly the same all the way through. If I wanted to hear Lee sing, I'd just listen to Hinder.
I'm glad Lee won. In my opinion, he was better than Crystal. Crystal was good at the beginning, but then she started screaming in her songs. And just because she has a kid and diabetes, doesn't mean she should win. And look at it this way, most of the runner ups get more popular than the actual winner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff