Welcome to Gaia! ::

CRYSTAL SHOULD HAVE WON SHE HAD THE BEST PERFORMANCES THE WHOLE SEASON. 2 ANYONE WHO THINKS CRYSTAL SUCKS FORGET U GUYS THEN THEY R JUST HATERS ON CRYSTAL"S STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL IM JK BUT I HONESTLY THINK CRYSTAL SHOULD HAVE WON biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
i think he deserved it. he was an average guy looking for a break in the music industry. he worked hard and it payed off. i'm supportive of him. can't wait for his CD.

oh and i'm just wondering why people don't like his voice...i enjoy quite a lot...nice and raspy 3nodding
no way, Crystal can sing better than that Danny Gokey wannabe!
yea dudes amazing

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
eling45
do you really think Lee should have deserved to win????????????????????????? sad
no the big mike should have been the one to win bu the got kicked off crying crying crying

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
karbonala warrior
eling45
do you really think Lee should have deserved to win????????????????????????? sad
no the big mike should have been the one to win bu the got kicked off crying crying crying

i agree he was like tottaly awesome !! ^^
Elf-Of-Leviathan
HELL NO LEE SHOULD NOT HAVE WON! scream Crystal Bowersox all the effing way!
i think that ur quote is stupid and lee should win

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
LEE DEWYZE! heart

Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Lee has no story in singing.
yupppp hes great! heart

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Yes Lee deserved to win!!! Crystal definetly preformed better on the finally night be Lee is amazing & im glad he won!!! But don't worry all u Crystal fans Crystals amazing 2 & im sure ull be buying her CD's soon!!!!!! I have no dought!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff