Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Dead Secretary
-demonicxcreature-
I personally think Lee's the best on the show. Weel b/c his voice is strongest and yeah nice song choices, what do you guys think?, poll and post ^.^

Go Lee

Go Lee

His voice is so common already. Yeah, good vocals, but Crystal's better.

i dont know, seems like Lee's improving every week on the stage w/songs when Crystal is still just singing, her songs and vocals are so predictable. in my opinion.

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
-demonicxcreature-
DeathF0rk
Dude...

I am SO gonna miss watching Lee perform on American Idol, I've never felt so depressed... I didn't really care much about past seasons but I'm really gonna miss this one... Partly because I'm never gonna watch AI again... Damn I feel like crying.

huh? but Lee is still in a.i. hes in top2, or do you mean casey ?

I mean when the finale's over. I'm gonna miss watching him on American Idol. A LOT.
Sure I'd be seeing his music videos, but not new ones every week... I know people always feel like that but I'll just miss him.
I feel they're both kind of predictable, but it seems like Lee knows that and he's got some surprise in store for the last of it.

He's made such an improvement and he's really amazing.
His rendition of Hallelujah the other night was awesome.

I really really really hope he wins 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I vote for Casey (in the poll) because he left, hahaha.
Lee and Crystal are both my bet. I'll be happy wether Lee or Crystal would win. (:

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
new poll now Casey is gone ..

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I like Lee! It helps that he's local to me. I didn't go to school with him or anything, but I do pass by the paint store he worked at several times a week. That's what made me start watching the show. I've been bored with it the past few years. smile

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
crystal is already polished up so im voting for lee... or i just might vote for both of them
ha ha hate asanti but luv gaga tmi (nohomo)

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Mirumoto_Tsubasa
I like Lee! It helps that he's local to me. I didn't go to school with him or anything, but I do pass by the paint store he worked at several times a week. That's what made me start watching the show. I've been bored with it the past few years. smile

o dam u lucky peep, haha i dont think we'll ever see him in the store anymore since he'll be a store, is his store at chicago? im see him muahhahhahahaha......iM IN CHICAGOOOOOOO, pce
go no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
xoForever_and_Alwaysox
go no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? i was hoping everyone has an opinion,blehh o well. have a good day.
-demonicxcreature-
I personally think Lee's the best on the show. Weel b/c his voice is strongest and yeah nice song choices, what do you guys think?, poll and post ^.^

Go Lee

Go Lee
CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out