Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

Umm, no. He's not gay. I know for a fact that I have a great gaydar, and I don't get that from him.
no hes not gay
I doubt that he's gay. He's just really shy, especially around girls, I guess.

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Valoura
Don't think so. Just because he doesn't have a girlfriend doesn't mean he's gay.
Also, he is pretty shy, but shyness doesn't equal gayness..

yeah. you're right.
gay all rite!
just because he dont let his c**k lead him around, tryin to sleep with every girl he sees, doesent mean hes gay, i just means he dont want to meet girls just to ******** them, hes a gentlemen, a nice guy,
No, he is just shy and a very humble/nice guy! biggrin
he might be....
Nahh, I don't think so. He's just a shy guy. And even if he was gay, it really wouldn't matter.
noooooo! hes def not gay!!!! r u crazy??? i dont kno how even think tht.

p.s how about u screw off fool mad
i hate him!
Ok screw you to the girl who said screw off. And the reason I asked is that mostly because I do believe he is and just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same.
Nasrin the Barbarian
Oh I really hope not. That would be such a waste of a man...

Totally agree~!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Haha! The lipgloss interview, omg. But no, he's not gay.

In a new blog post, DeWyze gets personal letting his fans in on what they don't already know about him. Not only does the 24 year old Illinois native say, "I don’t have a girlfriend, but wouldn’t mind one" he describes himself as a "romantic."
http://www.examiner.com/x-30706-Suddenly-Famous-Examiner~y2010m5d24-Lee-DeWyze-Im-a-single-romantic-kind-of-guy-looking-for-a-girl
Lee is not gay. Aaron is. Joke. But lee is so cute!!!! I love him, thank goodness he won! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff