Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
HERE'S WHY. SO DISAPPOINTING AND TRUE, though I'm still happy Lee won. Well I didn't care who'd win.
mafia cupcakez
im gonna miss simon he was sooo hella funny!
i laughed so hard when they showed those clips of him being flirty with himself in the mirror and when he wuz in bed with randy XDDDDD

Old-fashioned humor. Always funny XD "AHH!!" "AHH!!!" "AHHHHH!!!!" <-- WIN

Shameless Gawker

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
Does anybody other than myself know that almost all television shows are scripted?! They knew who was going to win from the beginning. I still think that Adam Lambert should've won over Kris Allen, but that didn't happen! I haven't even heard any songs by Kris Allen and I personally own FIVE songs that were created by Glambert!

Eloquent Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
l N ii n j a l
Does anybody other than myself know that almost all television shows are scripted?! They knew who was going to win from the beginning. I still think that Adam Lambert should've won over Kris Allen, but that didn't happen! I haven't even heard any songs by Kris Allen and I personally own FIVE songs that were created by Glambert!
Did you ever consider the notion that this is because you're a tool?

Just a thought.

These shows aren't rigged, people are just stupid. Besides, I haven't seen someone who was worthy of winning Idol since David Cook.
well. this is the WORST year of idol ever. most of the people were absolute trash. mamma sox was a beast towards the beginning but towards the end she was slipping. and yes, lee did deserve to win, he was the best of them, which doesn't say much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff