4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup shortening
1 egg
2/3 cup milk
2 cups whipped heavy cream

Directions

1.Slice the strawberries and toss them with 1/2 cup of white sugar. Set aside.
2.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease and flour one 8 inch round cake pan.
3.In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, 2 tablespoons white sugar and the salt. With a pastry blender cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center and add the beaten egg and milk. Stir until just combined.
4.Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool partially in pan on wire rack.
5.Slice partially cooled cake in half, making two layers. Place half of the strawberries on one layer and top with the other layer. Top with remaining strawberries and cover with the whipped cream.

Sparkly Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
hey here in a
Strawberry Shortcake recipe

Ingredients

3 pints fresh strawberries
1/2 cup white sugar
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup shortening
1 egg
2/3 cup milk
2 cups whipped heavy cream

Directions

1.Slice the strawberries and toss them with 1/2 cup of white sugar. Set aside.
2.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease and flour one 8 inch round cake pan.
3.In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, 2 tablespoons white sugar and the salt. With a pastry blender cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center and add the beaten egg and milk. Stir until just combined.
4.Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool partially in pan on wire rack.
5.Slice partially cooled cake in half, making two layers. Place half of the strawberries on one layer and top with the other layer. Top with remaining strawberries and cover with the whipped cream.

Sparkly Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
here is a
Dark Chocolate Cake Recipe

Ingredients
2 cups boiling water
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/4 cups white sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 3 - 9 inch round cake pans. In medium bowl, pour boiling water over cocoa, and whisk until smooth. Let mixture cool. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2.In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at time, then stir in vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Spread batter evenly between the 3 prepared pans.
3.Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool.

Sparkly Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
here is a

Ingredients
2 cups boiling water
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/4 cups white sugar
4 eggs

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 3 - 9 inch round cake pans. In medium bowl, pour boiling water over cocoa, and whisk until smooth. Let mixture cool. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2.In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at time, then stir in vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Spread batter evenly between the 3 prepared pans.

Sparkly Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
here is a

Ingredients
2 cups boiling water
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/4 cups white sugar
4 eggs

Directions

I think that he totally deserved it... not that i hate crystal or anything. I support both of them. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff