Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gooooooooooood luck, PoLl WhOrE!

Orly?! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Yeah right.
I think that it's plain stupidity to go on that show.
All reality shows are full of retarded people.
Anyways, if I did go on American Idol to try out, I would be very skeptical and not full of high hopes passed the universe that I'd make it.

Discuss if you think that I am right or if I should try out.
Note: I cannot sing anyways, so ******** that idea, not that I even considered it. Actually the topic was to draw you GDers in.
I feel like I've lost intelligence from having read that.

Tipsy Tipper

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Sabre Says
I feel like I've lost intelligence(you didn't have any in the first place, hun....) from having read that.
Actually, if you think about it, breaking into that industry is really hard. This gives people a chance to be heard. You can make it to the top... what, 24 or something? based off of skill instead of looks and such, and if you're good enough, even if you don't get the votes to stay in, you're heard by talent scouts and can get picked up. I think it's a good opportuinty for some people. Obviously a few always get by on looks *cough*like most of the people this season *cough* but there are always a few good ones, like Adam Lambert (who for me ruined American Idol, since no one will ever be as good as him on that show) or this seasons Siobhan, she's really pretty amazing.

I disagree with you completely, though I respect where you're coming from. smile

6,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
well, im a GDer...so...what do you want? scream
i would never try to be an american idol...EVER
i absolutely love american idol and i would love to go on it i can sing, but not to be concieted about it. i am not one of those people who just say they can sing when they really cant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff