< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
suptanto8
-demonicxcreature-
XxlewielovexX
i wanted crystal to win but then when lee was preforming i knew he was going to win but y would the producers fix american idol isnt it the person with the best voice wins a record contract and a bunch of money...? but i have a question.. why is it simons last goodbyes ??? he is such a rude guy but thats wat madwe the show better if u ask me im still trying to figure out y they kick paula addule off she was an awesome jugde i think u should kick off kira or watever her name is not paula!!!! she was the bomb!!!!!!!

they didnt kick paula out, she left for another career, you know, solo.
love leee

hes the best ! well for this season !! User Image User Image User Image User Image hes mineee, muahahah
crystal shouldve won! omg!!! scream

Allenas's Girlfriend

Mega Gaian

17,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Of course it was set up so Lee would win, why do you think they chose "Beautiful Day" for him to sing? Because it would make the best final song of the season, especially the one that was Simon's last.

Also think they set it up for Siobhan to leave right before Sinatra week because she was going to do Sid Vicious' version of My Way, and they played that song in Simon's final memory montage. Hmmmm.

Magnetic Rogue

11,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Streaker 200

2,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
SoulAngel_x
Maybe. I personally am voting for Crystal.
i want crystal to win so freggen bad

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
im happy that lee won and him and crystal got THEIR dizgner cars they dedgned themselves how cool is that i think that is really cool.
Im glad he won he was better but so was the chick. pirate biggrin 3nodding
Its a popularity contest, just like the presidency. Oh Snap lol jkjk(not really...its totally a popularity contest -_- stupid right?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff