Do you feel the same way?

Yush!!! 0.67441860465116 67.4% [ 29 ]
Naw... 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
There is wayyy to many good singers on this season. THEY ARE SENDING THE WRONG PEOPLE HOME!!! I don't know what kind of stuff america is having for breakfast, but I am GLAD I am not having it. TIM must leave!!! He sucks on freeze dried ice.
He does suck...Girls are voting for him because of his appearance and he's really horrible at singing. He needs to work on his high notes because he's all over the place on those....I die when I hear him sing... eek

Alien Raider

Sour Imagination
There is wayyy to many good singers on this season. THEY ARE SENDING THE WRONG PEOPLE HOME!!! I don't know what kind of stuff america is having for breakfast, but I am GLAD I am not having it. TIM must leave!!! He sucks on freeze dried ice.

i defenitely agree! their sending the wrong people home tim should really leave! rolleyes [why does he hav to stay~!] User Image

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200
I also agree. I think Tim should have gone home. The only song I've heard him be decent on is, "Hallelujah", and even that is a bit safe. It won't be long though, because he is the next weakest up to go in my opinion. It'll be harder than ever for him now.
X_panda-panic_X
Sour Imagination

i defenitely agree! their sending the wrong people home tim should really leave! rolleyes [why does he hav to stay~!] User Image

Aww I love your signature~ ^.^
-pokes-
: D

Sadly I don't have cable, so I'm unable to even watch American Idol anymore...
TT . TT
I agree 100%

Alien Raider

Bleached Panda
X_panda-panic_X
Sour Imagination

-pokes-

wheeeeeeeeee~! tnx *pokes back* 4laugh

4,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
u do realize that american idol is rigged rite? Thats y i stopped watchin it! it's pointless...the whole thing is set up :/

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
X_panda-panic_X
Bleached Panda
X_panda-panic_X
Sour Imagination

-pokes-

wheeeeeeeeee~! tnx *pokes back* 4laugh

I LOVE pandas, too! I love all the panda items and love the slippers. Good luck on your quest. I love the art you have on your profile. One of them says you drew it. Will you consider drawing my dream avatar in that style?
I never ONCE thought Tim sang good. All of the contestants can at least sing nicely; he just flat out sucks. They made the right choice sending him home-- but made the wrong choice calling him back. Him staying over Alex and Lilly makes zero ******** sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff