Welcome to Gaia! ::

who is the hottest american idol season 9 contestant?

tim urban 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 30 ]
aaron kelly 0.17054263565891 17.1% [ 22 ]
alex lambert 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 24 ]
lee dewyze 0.2015503875969 20.2% [ 26 ]
casey james 0.2093023255814 20.9% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
< 1 2 3 4

And this is why anyone who goes by looks should not be allowed to vote for AI. I swear you people are so freaking critical of looks you never hear the good voices. Tim Urban COULD NOT sing. He shouldn't have made it that far at all. God and this is the reason why America will never find their own Susan Boyle...
indigovanity1
BIG MIKE COULD OF BEEN THE NEXT RUBEN STUUDARD

I absolutely agree. Big Mike had all the same HORRIBLE, NO TALENT attributes that Ruben did! They really wasted a save on Big Mike!
BEAU-MAZING
crystal should of won it is riged and arron was a big loser i hate him and now that simon is gone it never gonna be the same neutral

I agree. Simon made the show!
Xuxale
Crystal should've won PERIOD! burning_eyes

I don't agree...Lee was the best....Doesn't really amtter thought cuz the top 3 or 4 will get record deals anyway....
Chibi Violet
lee, lol
altho i wish a girl would win for once...

Shibohn for the win lol

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
DarkDaisuke9
And this is why anyone who goes by looks should not be allowed to vote for AI. I swear you people are so freaking critical of looks you never hear the good voices. Tim Urban COULD NOT sing. He shouldn't have made it that far at all. God and this is the reason why America will never find their own Susan Boyle...

are you saying Susan Boyle is good? and besides, if someone like her actually did get through all the way to top 24, say bye bye after the first week.
Yes Susan Boyle has talent. Anyone who criticizes has no right to; look at her ******** worldwide fame so ******** you if you think she doesn't have talent. I can see if you just don't like or care for her voice but saying she doesn't have talent is like calling yourself a Nazi.
yeah american idol is riged and i think tim should have won dramallama ninja
Blakk Jakk
Chibi Violet
lee, lol
altho i wish a girl would win for once...

Shibohn for the win lol

yeah a girl should have won
I <3 TIM URBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im also glad that lee won!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's not rigged. rolleyes
please, show me some proof that says it is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas