Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who is your favorite contestant this season?

Andrew Garcia 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Aaron Kelly 0.070739549839228 7.1% [ 22 ]
Didi Benami 0.051446945337621 5.1% [ 16 ]
Crystal Bowersox 0.064308681672026 6.4% [ 20 ]
Alex Lambert 0.16720257234727 16.7% [ 52 ]
Ashley Rodriguez 0.077170418006431 7.7% [ 24 ]
Haley Vaughn 0.054662379421222 5.5% [ 17 ]
Toddrick Hall 0.019292604501608 1.9% [ 6 ]
Katelyn Epperly 0.012861736334405 1.3% [ 4 ]
Other 0.37299035369775 37.3% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Ismene Vidya
Sometimes the sound of a thousand whispering words of hope will reassure.

I just watch American Idol for the auditions. I love the people who make fools out of themselves xd

Don’t be afraid if you’re descending to the deepest despair without a handrail to guide you.

it's sooo amusing, especially wen the think they're goood!! XD
cancerian24j
Ismene Vidya
Sometimes the sound of a thousand whispering words of hope will reassure.

I just watch American Idol for the auditions. I love the people who make fools out of themselves xd

Don’t be afraid if you’re descending to the deepest despair without a handrail to guide you.

it's sooo amusing, especially wen the think they're goood!! XD

Haha yeah, and when they refuse to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peoples of the Universe, please attend carefully. The message that follows is vital to the future of you all. The choice for you all is simple; a continued existence under my guidance or total annihilation.
-The Master
I love when they refuse to leave bahaha

Timid Bunny

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

:] Andrew Garcia FTW!<3

Other than this season and the first season I never watched it.

--All these precious M e m o r i e s.;;
After seeing the dudes perform tonight..I voted for Alex Lambert, Lee Deweyz or whatever and Casey James, best guys of the night..
And the girls Lily Paige, Crystal Bowersox, and Siobahn Magnus.
I say either Siobahn or Alex FTW!!!
pyro2017
After seeing the dudes perform tonight..I voted for Alex Lambert, Lee Deweyz or whatever and Casey James, best guys of the night..
And the girls Lily Paige, Crystal Bowersox, and Siobahn Magnus.
I say either Siobahn or Alex FTW!!!

I can't decide if I like Siobahn yet, she's unique so I don't know if it's a good or bad unique for me :X
frankly i dont see the point in american idol,my girlfriend likes it but i just cant get into it question

Aged Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm only really watch that show is when the bad people who can't sing are on and when classic rock week is on. Or a themed band week that happens to fit my fancy.
I know this is in relevance to an earlier American Idol season, but can I just say how obsessed I am with Carly Smithson (remember her from Season 7? 6th Place?)? I always love when contestants are successful post-Idol, so I just wanted to show my support for her by letting you guys know about her new band, We are the Fallen, with Ben Moody, formerly of Evanescence.

They have a single called "Bury Me Alive" up on their myspace - www.myspace.com/wearethefallen

Check it out, and help me support a talented ex-Idol smile

2,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
i like ellen
ssuburbanthrills
I know this is in relevance to an earlier American Idol season, but can I just say how obsessed I am with Carly Smithson (remember her from Season 7? 6th Place?)? I always love when contestants are successful post-Idol, so I just wanted to show my support for her by letting you guys know about her new band, We are the Fallen, with Ben Moody, formerly of Evanescence.

They have a single called "Bury Me Alive" up on their myspace - www.myspace.com/wearethefallen

Check it out, and help me support a talented ex-Idol smile

I loved Carly. I wanted her to win that season, but she probably got voted off because her tattoos ):
Team CASEY. biggrin
heart My favorites are Andrew Garcia, Aaron Kelly, and Casey James. Each one sings with a passion smile
drdaryevergreen
heart My favorites are Andrew Garcia, Aaron Kelly, and Casey James. Each one sings with a passion smile

I like them all too. And from the girls I like Katie Stevens and Crystal Bowersox
Karma Child
Does anyone here like American Idol?
Who was your favorite contestant?
Who is your current favorite in Season 9?

OthEr!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces