Welcome to Gaia! ::

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Idek, kinda disappointed since we already have the dog base and they could easily have just made that without it being the result of a huge contest that people paid money to enter and whatnot, but ...

Congrats to Pusheh for the win.

Feral Kitten

I think they should have done multiple new bases.

Though they desperately needed to separate the canines from the felines better, so this will likely do it.

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I don't want to sound rude about it, but.. I felt like there were a lot more creative ideas than dog (especially since we already have a dog base) such as bird, reptile, etc
But congrats to that Gaian..

lunabutt's Fav

Fuzzy Fox

We don't have a dog with lowered ears~ surprised
aka, beagles, dalmatians, labradors, etc.

we have german shepards, huskies, collies and all, but not the dogs with their ears lowered,
plus, there are many dog breeds out there and many people who like dogs, so yea~

lunabutt's Fav

Fuzzy Fox

Gold Hearted Bunny

I don't want to sound rude about it, but.. I felt like there were a lot more creative ideas than dog (especially since we already have a dog base) such as bird, reptile, etc
But congrats to that Gaian..

we don't have a dog base, that's a wolf base.

the base I'm going for/asked are dogs with ears lowered. ninja

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pusheh
We don't have a dog with lowered ears~ surprised
aka, beagles, dalmatians, labradors, etc.

we have german shepards, huskies, collies and all, but not the dogs with their ears lowered,
plus, there are many dog breeds out there and many people who like dogs, so yea~

My second favorite breed of dog doesn't typically have cropped ears or anything, but. I dunno, I just would have liked to see something entirely out on the left field, like a sheep or a ferret. Something entirely new to work with.

There may be many dog breeds, but I just thought it could be more fun with something else. Oh well.
Congrats again.

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pusheh

They're both canines.
Reptiles or Birds is completely different from what we have.

Anyway, you won.

Werewolf

Super disappointed. It's obvious that the wolf base was going to be adapted for floppy-eared fur colors eventually; now this one can't even be used for alternate species. You know what else has floppy ears and is vaguely canine-related? NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT. If the bases had been named "feline", "canine" and "ursidae/marsupial", this wouldn't have been an issue. It's probably going to look cute and all, but it's such a gigantic waste of potential.

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
sterek
Super disappointed. It's obvious that the wolf base was going to be adapted for floppy-eared fur colors eventually; now this one can't even be used for alternate species. You know what else has floppy ears and is vaguely canine-related? NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT. If the bases had been named "feline", "canine" and "ursidae/marsupial", this wouldn't have been an issue. It's probably going to look cute and all, but it's such a gigantic waste of potential.

That is exactly my issue with this, too.
The cat base was easily twisted into a raccoon base; I was hoping maybe a general hooved base for deer / sheep / elk / moose / antelopes / etc. or a ferret for a weasel and various other cute little elongated weirdo animals, haha.

They could easy put the ears down on a dog fur for the wolf base in my opinion. emo It feels like someone picking bunny knowing it's going to come out soon anyway, and Gaia allowing it because they don't want to do any work.

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ah well.
Back to sleep for me.

Werewolf

Touhru Adachi
sterek

That is exactly my issue with this, too.
The cat base was easily twisted into a raccoon base; I was hoping maybe a general hooved base for deer / sheep / elk / moose / antelopes / etc. or a ferret for a weasel and various other cute little elongated weirdo animals, haha.

They could easy put the ears down on a dog fur for the wolf base in my opinion. emo It feels like someone picking bunny knowing it's going to come out soon anyway, and Gaia allowing it because they don't want to do any work.

Exactly. Did Gaia target someone who would make the job easier for them? Then again, I did post suggesting a koala--they could have chosen me and I would have been like, "JOKE'S ON YOU, I ACTUALLY WANT AN AXOLOTL!"

I wanted a drastic change--something with hooves, or feathers, or scales, or slick skin. ; 3 ;

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sterek
Exactly. Did Gaia target someone who would make the job easier for them? Then again, I did post suggesting a koala--they could have chosen me and I would have been like, "JOKE'S ON YOU, I ACTUALLY WANT AN AXOLOTL!"

I wanted a drastic change--something with hooves, or feathers, or scales, or slick skin. ; 3 ;

On my alt account, I was posting for an Owl/Bird base.
Just imagine all the things you could do with that.

Werewolf

Gold Hearted Bunny
sterek

On my alt account, I was posting for an Owl/Bird base.
Just imagine all the things you could do with that.

It would have been so cool! Everybody loves owls. And imagine all the feather patterns for different birds! Ah, a cute little brown owl with a monocle, a red and green macaw wearing an Hawaiian shirt, a cockatoo with a punk leather jacket...

Unsealed Senshi

I was really disappointed as well. I was hoping for something different. This is just.... lame and disappointing. It was my fault for expecting something we didn't already have or obviously going to get in the near future I guess. confused

Beloved Genius

10,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
Good. im glad i wasnt the only one that felt dissapointed...all of the creative ideas for multi functional bases......sigh...well im sure they will have another contest soon...Gaia loves ours money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff