Welcome to Gaia! ::

YellowEyeed
I like Alice because she is mad, and mad people are my friends whee

So True

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I Like Alice Because Of Her Book Called Alice In emo Deadland emo .. It's Not That Bad Though.. It's Pretty Good. Alice Is Still Very Brave, Like In The Movie.. But With Different Characteristics.. twisted
I love her neverending curiousity. whee 3nodding
I like Alice because she's very funny, hot and mad.....A lot of adventures in Alice..

Watch doctor who free online with HD quality videos @ tvs-doctor-who.com

800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
ito feliz -: Dito feliz -: Dito feliz -: Dporque ela vive num mundo de aventuras
Alice is not afraid of being herself although her personality can't be accepted. Kinda see me in her character.
I like Alice because she's friends with the Mad Hatter

Fashionable Superfan

6,550 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
blaugh she's her own person. She doesnt always follow everyone else.Shes a thinker and shes gutsy and an overcomer! 4laugh
> people enjoying tim burton's alice in wonderland

[********]

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
I like Alice because she's curious and questioning, a bit of a rebel that one razz

Partying Reveler

First I would like to say that if you have not read the complete works of Lewis Carol you are cheating yourself out of Alice's best times. Before you can even get to the content you have to applaud Mr.Carol for being an incredibly creative writer, as you read you can see him playing word games with himself. As for the stories themselves some of the themes I enjoyed were, openness, going with the flow of things, balance, and taking daily objects and seeing them differently. Life is a game enjoy it!

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Alice is totally innocent, a child. I'm more jealous that she got to be in wonderland...

Gracious Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sheis adventurous, kind and has a British accent wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers