Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The flowers called her a weed!!!!!!!! That's cruel. crying

Hardcore Pie-Maker

The flowers, hands (well more petals) down.
The annoying flowers! The caterpillar, Absolem, may seem mean, but he's trying to teach her a lesson!

Ruthless Fairy

8,665 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
I think the talking flowers where meaner. They made fun of her just because she wasn't a flower like the rest of them. The caterpillar was trying to get alice to relize that noone was going to give her a good answer and needed to think of the answer her self by putting everything she knew up to that point together. Or atlest that's how I understood as.
Flowers. I hate those things... Anyone mind if I get the lawnmower introduced to wonderland?
The flowers. The catepillar was trying to get her to remember everything. He was just going about it in the wrong way.

Beloved Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PandaRocks99
Whos Meaner The Talking Flowers Or The Smoking Caterpillar ? xx ninja xx

catwoman1996
Darth Plagueis
PandaRocks99
Whos Meaner The Talking Flowers Or The Smoking Caterpillar ? xx ninja xx

catwoman1996

i gave u 25. i hope ur happy. lol...just kidding. biggrin i think the talking flowers
I hate those blasted flowers that when i was younger would over my ears and sing whenever i hear them talk on the TV scream
haha i think the talking flowers were meaner than the caterpillar.. haha xd
I think the flowers were meaner because the caterpiller just has... problems cat_xd

Shy Lunatic

i'd say neither ^^"
Blasted flowers!!! Grrrr, in each and every way, they're annoying! I wouldn't be surprised if Alice hated them! * Tries to look at Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the looking glass summary*

The flowers Alice meet include a tiger-lily, a rose, daisies, a violet, and a larkspur. Alice first meets them in the garden, where they mistake her for a type of flower that can move. The one Alice first makes contact with is a Tiger-lily, who sets the other flowers straight. When Alice asks if they are frightened when no one takes care of them, the rose tells her that the tree in the middle is there. The daisies tell her that it says "Bough-wough," which is why branches are called boughs. Then all of them make shrill voices and don't stop until Alice whispers that she will pick them if they don't hold their tongues. The violet rudely tells Alice that she had never seen anyone looked stupider, of course, she'd never seen anybody herself as explained by the tiger-lily. The rose tells her there is another flower that can move like her and looks like her but that she is redder, her petals are shorter, and she wears her thorns on her head. The larkspur hears this flower on the gravel-walk. Alice discovers that the red flower is the Red Queen, her hair the petals and thorns the points of her crown. Alice leaves the flowers to meet the Queen. Some of the flowers are pawns with the daisies being both red and white, while the tiger-lily and the rose are white.

stare I hate those flowers. I will definitely pick them up and crush them and burn them.... burning_eyes

Rainbow Fairy

The Caterpillar wasn't mean. The flowers were, though b

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I find it hard to pin the label of mean on either of them. Remember that the Caterpillar was trying to help Alice and educate her while Alice (to him) was being unreasonable, short-tempered and rude. In the same way the flowers - though they seem elitist - rather liked Alice until they decided she was a weed. Weeds are a danger to a flower garden; stealing food, water, space and sunlight from delicate seedlings and weaker plants. They may have laughed at her droopy petals but they probably talked to each other much the same way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff