I prefer the Cheshire cat.

Familiar Player

13,125 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
most defiantly the Cheshire cat
cheshire cat!!! 4laugh (^O^)/
i don't know what to pick that's a tough one lol they are both awesome random awkward wierd and creative i frankly think they bare one of a kind haha they both are gooofy an make me laugh especially in the real life movie. The madhater as johnny depp was ingenious i dont think they could have made a better movie bravo guys bravo. I look forward to seeing more but i honestly dont know who i would pick they are both quite the characters lol/

Newbie Gaian

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Its funner to cosplay as the chesire cat wink

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
emotion_bigheart I personnally love them both cat_ninja
Chesire cat. 1)love cats 2)hes sneaky 3)pretty insane but not too insane such as the hatter
hmm..maybe a cat with the hatters temper?
The Mad Hatter because he is amazing. Although the Cheshire Cat is amazing as well.
...How come a day can feel like a lifetime...

It's gotta be the Cheshire Cat. It's so cute!
...when a year can pass in the blink of an eye?
talk abot more stuff whee

Invisible Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I would say the Mad Hatter. I appreciate the characteristics of the Cheshire Cat, and I truly love him. He's quick-witted and odd in many ways. The Mad Hatter though sees the world through very different eyes. He lives in his own little world. Wonderland is Alice's strange world, but the Mad Hatter has another world within Wonderland spinning through his head. I find him fascinating and I think that there is far more to him than is written in the story, you just have to read between the lines to see it. As I said though, I very much appreciate the both of them... but if I was to happen by a table with tea, I would rather the Mad Hatter waiting there for me than the Cheshire Cat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff