Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only 1 who thinks The Mad Hatter is HAWT!? Who thinks the mad hatter and alice will make a cute couple? How does the mad hatter see Alice? As a daughter figure or something else.......
I think you need to be a little mad yourself to find a mad person hot ;P hehe

And I'd be mad to ever see a fitting couple in the loony and Alice, however I will admit my guilty pleasure in Bri-chan's take of the two in her Curiosity/Insanity story ''|D

Are you familiar? :0 If not, get there now, womanz!

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=curiousinsane&keyword=When+Curiosity+Met+Insanity+Chapters&filter=all

Eloquent Streaker

I'm assuming you're referring to the Johnny Depp Hatter, aka the lamest Mad Hatter in existence.

No, seriously, pretty much every other Mad Hatter is better than Depp's "Jack Sparrow in a different outfit" Hatter. Even the crazy homicidal ***** from Batman and the one Connor Temple played in that shitty SyFy movie. It's not that I don't like Johnny Depp, but his Hatter was incredibly lame, which makes it worse when you consider that Burton decided to focus a LOT of the film around him.
OMG YES HE'S EFFIN GORGEOUS!! I think its kind of left to the viewer's imagination, but I think they have a thing going on. O.O
yush o 3o heart
i think though , coz mad hatter and johnny dephttp://renne.ro/wp-content/uploads/johnny_depp.jpgp is only one ?
need a proof ?
here
Pooooooooooop

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dapper Hunter

User Image

Yup, totally hot

Alien Wife

heart heart HE ABSOLUTELY IS AND MY GRANDMA AGREES!!! heart heart

4,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxoSweetnesz
Am I the only 1 who thinks The Mad Hatter is HAWT!? Who thinks the mad hatter and alice will make a cute couple? How does the mad hatter see Alice? As a daughter figure or something else.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff