Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200

Wtf now all the little 13 year old's who have never seen the orginal Alice in Wonderland all a sudden love it?
Like please I LOVED Alice in Wonderland ever since I was a kid.
Probably 3/4ths of you 12 and 13 year olds dont even know who Lewis Carrol is, Let alone read the original story.
-_-
Just really upsets me.
Now everyone is going to "love" Alice in Wonderland because Hot Topic is going to over use it like gay Twilight.
Agreed thought I will admit I have not read the book but I have heard a lot about it and was informed that it was a lot like the book but I actually would like to start looking to reading the book.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Edit: Though I must admit I have never read the books and often forget the author, but I certainly realize that they were books long before Disney made an animated movie about it.

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
'Tis sad for the older generations indeed that appreciate the original story, author, and films but there will always be people who don't know nor care of Alice In Wonderland origins and like what goes on now since it's a fad.

I'm just glad I own Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and Beyond the Looking Glass. It shall become a hard to obtain relic one of these days.

Sparkly Sleuth

6,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I know it's going to suck. I've always loved Alice. I even remember the t.v. series. I hope that it will inspire some to actually look back at the older Alice.

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have the Alice in Wonderland the 1951 movie on a tape thingy. cool

9,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆
          It's called a band wagon.

★ⓜⓔⓦⓢⓗⓘⓔ

Sparkly Sleuth

6,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
mewshie
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆

★ⓜⓔⓦⓢⓗⓘⓔ

Well they suck. They've ruined decent vampires by making them sparkle. *gags* And now they might ruin Alice. Dx

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kiriyanna
mewshie
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆

★ⓜⓔⓦⓢⓗⓘⓔ

Well they suck. They've ruined decent vampires by making them sparkle. *gags* And now they might ruin Alice. Dx

I don't believe "they" have ruined Alice, I enjoyed the movie very much and it didn't follow the original story, hence there was no say so "remake" of the story to ruin. And vampire novels are completely overused so I guess that was their excuse to make such novels and films as a mockery of vampires and idealized/fantasy romance. LOL.

:/

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
And people will tend to follow fads, lol.

Like how everything is going 3D. However, I have no complaints. Save for that 'Piranhas" movie coming out. That seemed total crap. LOL.

Sparkly Sleuth

6,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Kumei Fujikawa
Kiriyanna
mewshie
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆

★ⓜⓔⓦⓢⓗⓘⓔ

I don't believe "they" have ruined Alice, I enjoyed the movie very much and it didn't follow the original story, hence there was no say so "remake" of the story to ruin. And vampire novels are completely overused so I guess that was their excuse to make such novels and films as a mockery of vampires and idealized/fantasy romance. LOL.

:/

Ah well I still like the old vampires ^^; And that's good I haven't had a chance to see the new movie yet. I want to. I shall reserve judgment until then.
Agreed.
I've been a fan of AIW since I was little and I read the books when I was about 11 or 12. I'm only 15 now, but I know a hell of a lot more than these people obsessed with the new movie.
Which I also don't like that much. :/

Hopefully this fad will be over soon, though. D;
johnny depp made the mad hatter into the mad fagger

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200

@ Slave_Of_Myself:
Tim Burton has been making Johnny Depp so ugly in the last few movies...
It is a shame, He is such an attractive guy.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Amaranthine Inamorata
Agreed.
I've been a fan of AIW since I was little and I read the books when I was about 11 or 12. I'm only 15 now, but I know a hell of a lot more than these people obsessed with the new movie.
Which I also don't like that much. :/

Hopefully this fad will be over soon, though. D;

Agree.
I do have to say,
The jewelry they have out for the new movie is ******** adorable.
Haha
I got cute little ear rings with the "drink me" bottle and "eat me" box.
:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces