• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
lol. people just love to hate every thing! rofl rofl

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Meh, I don't expect White Trash to understand the beautiful complexity of Literature Revived....Not that i'm saying anybody here is White Trash, just those sorts of people in general.... stare
this movie was the best ur all just haterd that cant make there own move coze ur so poor so stfu and keep ur comments 2 urself..YEA I SAID IT!!!!

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I guess you have to like Victorian type stuff to not hate the begging,i thought it was beautiful and it was done awesomely to me if thats even a word lmao
eMo_O2
this movie was the best ur all just haterd that cant make there own move coze ur so poor so stfu and keep ur comments 2 urself..YEA I SAID IT!!!!

ok maybe i was a littel wrong its just it was sooo boring but if u dont like what i have 2 say dont read it ingnore it ok its not that big of a deal so ur the one who needs to stfu k dont be so rude i was just stating my opinon so dont be bitches and no one on here are haters or white trash we are just saying what we think biggrin plus u dont know if were poor ur just a a** whole and probly a snotty rich kid who needs to stfu. biggrin

(ur avi isnt sexi its sluty
Are you kidding me? That movie was one of the best!!!! wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas