• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mad Hatter!!!
MADDIE HELLO I`M WAITING AND ALICE

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tigerlilly4's avatar Precious Jules's avatar LilCreame's avatar MissHipHopFreak's avatar kelsey616's avatar shadowkandy's avatar
Okay...this should not even be a question!
Every-body is going to pick the freaking MAD HATTER !
He's so awesome!
And Johnny Depp maid the Mad Hatter even more amazing!
I have a picture of the Mad Hatter on my profile so you know if you want to see true AWESOMENESS look at him!
I really have a thing for Alice In Wonderland...but I also think that there should be a movie just about The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp playing him) You knopw just his life story and I think the new Alice in Wonderland really takes you there so if you want the really truth the hole truth and nothing but the truth MAD HATTER ALL THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Precious Jules
He's so awesome!
I have a picture of the Mad Hatter on my profile so you know if you want to see true AWESOMENESS look at him!
I really have a thing for Alice In Wonderland...but I also think that there should be a movie just about The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp playing him) You knopw just his life story and I think the new Alice in Wonderland really takes you there so if you want the really truth the hole truth and nothing but the truth MAD HATTER ALL THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ax Plastik
Precious Jules
He's so awesome!
I really have a thing for Alice In Wonderland...but I also think that there should be a movie just about The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp playing him) You know just his life story and I think the new Alice in Wonderland really takes you there so if you want the really truth the hole truth and nothing but the truth MAD HATTER ALL THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

Thank you now at least some-one agrees with me!

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hatter. But only because he was played by Johnny Depp. ^-^
Well I wasn't aware that there were teams...but if I had to choose I would choose Alice. As much as I love the Hatter, I relate more to Alice. Besides, any true fan knows that the hatters all went mad because of murcury poisening D:
MAD HATTER heart rofl

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
almost everyone is saying mad hatter so ill go............................. with mad hatter but i also like alice
mad hatter. definitly
mad hatter hes the best of them all <3
Mad Hatter all the way <3
mad hatter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items