Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Which is your favorite adaptation of Alice? The Syfy version (For anyone that has seen the SyFy tv mini series "Alice" ) or Tim Burton's dark creation of Alice In Wonderland? heart
Tim Burton c: cause its so triiiiiipppppyyyyyyy twisted ...... dramallama dramallama eek

Distinct Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KaylieKatFace
Tim Burton c: cause its so triiiiiipppppyyyyyyy twisted ...... dramallama dramallama eek
Yea whee heart
KaylieKatFace

Tim Burton
Tim burton

Perfect Lunatic

10,675 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Personally I really enjoyed both adaptations. They were both dark and quirky which are two things that I love.

@DanaDaggers: LOVE your siggy

Distinct Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sayomii-chan
Personally I really enjoyed both adaptations. They were both dark and quirky which are two things that I love.

@DanaDaggers: LOVE your siggy
Indeed they were 3nodding And thank you heart
DanaDaggers
Which is your favorite adaptation of Alice? The Syfy version (For anyone that has seen the SyFy tv mini series "Alice" ) or Tim Burton's dark creation of Alice In Wonderland? heart
KaylieKatFace

Hardcore Pie-Maker

SyFy's Alice was a very unique adaptation of the story (which I loved)
Also Tim Curry was the Dodo, so how can I say no?

endsinger's Sweetheart

Amorous Darling

12,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Honestly, I liked SyFy Alice's better, because it was clean, mystery and Mad Hatter heart even if I love Tim Burton, but movie's storyline is too short and I liked SyFy's version better.
SyFy's version was much better, in my opinion.

Distinct Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
klaudiso
Honestly, I liked SyFy Alice's better, because it was clean, mystery and Mad Hatter heart even if I love Tim Burton, but movie's storyline is too short and I liked SyFy's version better.
I agree 3nodding & Yes.. Hatter heart heart 4laugh

endsinger's Sweetheart

Amorous Darling

12,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
DanaDaggers
klaudiso

He's one of better characters biggrin
DanaDaggers
klaudiso

Hahaha Everyone's gotta love Andrew Lee Potts as the hatter heart heart I really enjoyed both versions but I really think that SyFy's was the best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff