Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
lol i hurd people makeing fu of the catterpiller because the reson why he thought alice wanst alice casue he was so stoned he couldnt see or something rofl dont remember what they saud but it was funny

Fluffy Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
So....you haven't read the book or seen the Disney movie then? wink Because the caterpillar getting high off of the hookah is...well...a pretty standard part of the story.

*sigh* Don't people read any more?
yes quite funny... i heard alice in wonderland is about drugs
Naboo Thats Who
mystikal_waters
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

I was more entertained by the fact Alan Rickman's voice was coming out of a catepillar. "You're hardly Alice. 50 points from Gryffindor."

Lolz did he really say that? I'm seeing it REALLY soon and I'm the type of person who is okie with spoilers, sadly. Spoilers get me even more excited about the movie. sweatdrop

Well, he didn't say thing thing about Gryffindor... he just sounded too much like Snape whenever he spoke

Oh. LOLZ anyway...my dad told me Alan Rickman is popping up in every single movie there is (exaggeration, obviously). And most of them don't do well lolz (but it's probably not ALL his fault).
no i thought it was sooo funny XD
Lady Tam Li Hua
So....you haven't read the book or seen the Disney movie then? wink Because the caterpillar getting high off of the hookah is...well...a pretty standard part of the story.

*sigh* Don't people read any more?

Agreed. The book > the Disney movie > the Burton movie.
So there.
Hookah, idiot.

Mmm. One caterpillar I'd sex up...
mystikal_waters
Naboo Thats Who
mystikal_waters
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

I was more entertained by the fact Alan Rickman's voice was coming out of a catepillar. "You're hardly Alice. 50 points from Gryffindor."

Lolz did he really say that? I'm seeing it REALLY soon and I'm the type of person who is okie with spoilers, sadly. Spoilers get me even more excited about the movie. sweatdrop

Well, he didn't say thing thing about Gryffindor... he just sounded too much like Snape whenever he spoke

Oh. LOLZ anyway...my dad told me Alan Rickman is popping up in every single movie there is (exaggeration, obviously). And most of them don't do well lolz (but it's probably not ALL his fault).

Why would it be ANY of Alan Rickman's fault?

He's an amazing actor. He's the saving grace for a lot of movies that were s**t.

Miss Joe's Husband

if you fill a hookah with mouthwash instead of water before using it...

...your mouth will go all numb for hours.

this i can guarantee.
Moocat
mystikal_waters
Naboo Thats Who
mystikal_waters
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

Why would it be ANY of Alan Rickman's fault?

He's an amazing actor. He's the saving grace for a lot of movies that were s**t.

I know right! (Sorry if you got the wrong vision from my last post on how I view Rickman.)

HBP!!!
xXitalian_girl223Xx
yes quite funny... i heard alice in wonderland is about drugs

No! No! No!

God! People are such idiots and they apparently don't read at all! It's about her losing the innocence of her childhood. And LC was not high when he wrote it, though drugs weren't as big of a deal back then as they are now. And LC wasn't a p e d o p h i l e (why did they try to censor that word?)

I'm honestly appalled at the ignorance of the young. Truly, honestly, appalled.

Hollow Cost's Waifu

Hygienic Ladykiller

It's really not that funny because if you know the actual story, He's smoking a hookah in the book and in EVERY film ever made. And I'm sure he was only smoking Shisha or Opium.
it was still funny
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

/win.

that was all i could think when he was talking.

i wanted him to call someone an inarticulate bumble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff