Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pft, I cracked up at the sight of the whole smoking thing.
mystikal_waters
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

I was more entertained by the fact Alan Rickman's voice was coming out of a catepillar. "You're hardly Alice. 50 points from Gryffindor."

Lolz did he really say that? I'm seeing it REALLY soon and I'm the type of person who is okie with spoilers, sadly. Spoilers get me even more excited about the movie. sweatdrop

Well, he didn't say thing thing about Gryffindor... he just sounded too much like Snape whenever he spoke
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

I was more entertained by the fact Alan Rickman's voice was coming out of a catepillar. "You're hardly Alice. 50 points from Gryffindor."

I lol'ed so hard at that! xd

ROFL!!! WTF
-oMiss Murdero-
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

Just imagine that voice coming from a butterfly, it's even worse... or better. Not sure really
Naboo Thats Who
-oMiss Murdero-
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

Just imagine that voice coming from a butterfly, it's even worse... or better. Not sure really

what would he sound like as the butterfly?
iiToxicKitty
Naboo Thats Who
-oMiss Murdero-
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

Just as Snape-y as usual, I guess. He'd be the worst butterfly ever
Naboo Thats Who
iiToxicKitty
Naboo Thats Who
-oMiss Murdero-
Naboo Thats Who
Hookah, not bong.

Just as Snape-y as usual, I guess. He'd be the worst butterfly ever

rofl... hookah smoking butterfly mental image x3
i know! *snape stoner mind image*
Oh my God.

NOT. A BONG.
NOT.
NOOOOOT.

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
but its the same actor tho my girlfriend and i were cracking up one we watched it in 3D and then we also had alot of sugar in out system when he finally spoke i cracked up it was so sad cause i was like the we were the only people over 15 years of age in that theater and here is a 23 year old dude cracking up and all these lil kids just staring at me rofl

Magnetic Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
OMFG
THAT SHIIT WAS FUUCKING FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!

Noob

10,425 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
they said that the original creator was supposedly high while writing the story xD

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
"a large blue caterpillar, that was sitting on the top, with his arms folded, quietly smoking a long hookah, and taking not the smallest notice of her or of anything else" - Lewis Carrols' Alice in Wonderland end of chapter 4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff