Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suprisingly, Alice in Wonderland is pretty good its better than it looks & the mad hatter has to be my favouite character however it is a little bit weird and who does she marry if she doesnt marry that other guy (ugly man btw) and why doesnt she ever tell the mad hatter hes real instead of leaving him believing his world is some stupid dream?? What a selfish little brat!!! and what is up with that rabbit that keeps throwing stuff geez he sure likes his Rock Stars!!!

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
That is so mean! He keeps throwing things?I haven't seen the movie yet but it sounds really good! mrgreen
i just watched the movie today. i thought it was good but somepeople said it was boring.

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
It was an overall good movie but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The most gay part in the movie is when Johnny Depp was dancing at the end of yhe big fight, then Alice had to do it again at her party which I think was stupid. When the first dance happend I just wanted to get up and just walk out of the theater. But, like I said the movie wasn't that bad overall I had enjoyed it.

Distinct Genius

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
haha. i like the character and how it make ithe movie look like a WONDERFUL land.i want to watch in 3D but some people said it will make my eyes blurr...
but overall this movie quite good even i don't watch it in 3D duh..it kinda FUN razz
I saw it in 3D and my eyes were fine its a pretty good movie cheesy in some parts but yeah the rest of it was good freakishly boring movie and howcome the mouse never get the idea that SHE IS SERIOUSLY FREAKIN ALICE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff